Colors are pleasant in nature. We come across different colors in our daily life, yet we don’t give much importance to recognizing their beauty. Everyone has their own favorite color like purple, orange, green, and so on.
Yellow Dye Minecraft is a dye used to color items. This dye is obtained from dandelion or sunflower on the crafting table. Moreover, it is widely used to create items like Yellow balloons, Yellow Beds, Yellow Carpets, Wool, and many more. In this post, we’ll go through all the uses and crafting recipes of Yellow Dye.
Alright, no matter which color you love, you will also be drowned by the color of Yellow once you finish this blog.
Quiet fascinating right?
- 1 Minecraft’s World of Color Update
- 2 List of Minecraft Dyes
- 3 Why Choose Yellow Dye Minecraft?
- 4 Usages of Yellow Dye Minecraft
- 5 How to make a Yellow Dye Minecraft?
- 6 Achievements from Yellow Dye
- 7 See Also
Minecraft’s World of Color Update
After a long waiting, the world of the color update was released on June 7, 2017. It is a special name given for Java Edition Version 1.12. Officially the world of colors was posted on March 13, 2017, in a Reddit post by Owen Jones. With the world of color update, you can land on all the colored blocks in Minecraft and it can be used for sheep banners, wool, color beds, shulker boxes, glazed terracotta, and color concrete. This will help in creating your own unique and imaginative world.
Yellow Dye Minecraft is one of the colorful dyes that are present in World Color Update. This unique color is considered a primary dye that is created by placing a Dandelion or Sunflower into a crafting square.
List of Minecraft Dyes
You know what, there are around 16 different colored dyes in Minecraft.
- White Dye / Bone Meal
- Red Dye
- Orange Dye
- Pink Dye
- Yellow Dye
- Lime Dye
- Green Dye
- Light Blue Dye
- Cyan Dye
- Lapis Lazuli/ Blue Dye
- Magenta Dye
- Purple Dye
- Brown Dye
- Gray Dye
- Light Gray Dye
- Black Dye/ Ink Sac
Why Choose Yellow Dye Minecraft?
Yellow Color Dye plays a vital role in stuffing the attractive part of people’s minds. It becomes more special because it is created using flowers. Yellow Dye is also known as Dandelion Yellow. It is a Vanilla Minecraft item. Yellow Dye is found in so many places very specially in village Mason chest.
Usages of Yellow Dye Minecraft
Let’s take a minute to understand it’s importance and usages.
Yellow Dye Minecraft can be used to dye the sheep’s wool and an amazing fact is that we can also shear 1-3 blocks of colorful yellow wool.
In a group of pets, it’s quite natural to miss our own. Therefore, this yellow dye is used to color the collars to identify your wolf or cat in a group. Since the color yellow is captivating it can be addressed as the queen of brightness. And Yes, you can find them easily.
Yellow Color specifies a product that can be easily highlighted. With the help of Yellow Dye Minecraft, you can color wool, leather armor, beds, glasses, and terra cotta. You can also enjoy the pleasure of watching the color that you love in the sky. Therefore, you can create your own yellow-colored firework star using Yellow Dye.
Let’s add the aestheticism of your banners by coloring them using Yellow Dye Minecraft.
Yellow Dye embellishes the Shulkers in the Bedroom and Education Editions uses the dyeing water that is contained in cauldrons. It will be more alluring if the building is colored with Yellow color. It can be done by mixing yellow dye with sand and gravel that produces concrete powder. In Bedrock and Education Editions Yellow dye is added with some compounds to color the balloons, and glow sticks.
To sum up, Yellow Dye Minecraft can be used to make yellow wool, yellow stained glass, yellow terracotta, yellow concrete powder, Orange dye, dyed leather cap, dyed leather tunic, dyed leather pants, dyed boots, a yellow candle, Lozenge banner, field masoned banner, per bend banner, thing banner, yellow Shulker box, and different types of yellow fireworks.
How to make a Yellow Dye Minecraft?
To create a Yellow dye you have to posses 1 Dandelion or 1 Sunflower.
- You can spot 3*3 crafting grids when you enter your crafting table.
- You have to give more importance to placing them in the correct area. One way is placing the 1 Dandelion in the first row of the first box. Another way is to place 1 Sunflower in the first row of the first box.
- As a result, you will be able to view the Yellow dye in the box that is present on the right side.
- Transferring them to inventory from crafting is vital. Only then you can hold Yellow Dye in Minecraft.
- By placing a Dandelion or a Sunflower in the second row and the second column will result in yield two dyes.
- As an added information, you can get every color of dye using 1 cocoa bean, 2 Yellow beans, 4 lapis lazuli, 4 red dyes, 2 ink sacs, and 6 bone meals.
Achievements from Yellow Dye
By using a cauldron, Minecraft Bedrock players earn the “tie-dye outfit” by achieving different colored dyes. The Minecraft players using these colored dyes color the leather armor. This increases the essence of individuality.
- In the field of trading, Minecraft traders can sell 3 Yellow dyes to get an emerald.
- The yellow dye also helps in crafting yellow-colored products. For example, adding a bed with a Yellow dye Minecraft would give you a yellow bed.
To know more about other colored dyes and their features stay tuned with us!