Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game created by Mojang Studios and was released in 2009. Minecraft is a modern and exciting game. This game was released in 2009 for personal computers. Minecraft was then ported to several other platforms and gained the title of the best-selling video game of all time worldwide, with 200 million copies sold and 126 million approximately monthly active users and continuing from across the globe.
Rainbow Sheep Minecraft is a sheep with rainbow colors. Sheep named “jeb_” with a Name Tag is a new type of Sheep released in new update 1.7.4 of minecraft. Disco sheep can be created when a player names a spawn egg “jeb_” or uses a name tag to designate an existing sheep “jeb_.” When the Sheep spawns in the game, its wool will continuously change through the 16 colors with a fading rainbow effect. Sheep will drop the color of wool before the rainbow effect was added to the Sheep.
Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game that has no goals to accomplish. Players have their freedom to play this game. They can build or destroy anything they want. Minecraft is available in both TPP and FPP mode. The Minecraft games include rough 3D objects, mainly cubes, fluids, and commonly called “blocks”—representing various materials, such as dirt, stone, ores, tree trunks, water, lava, etc. Rainbow Sheep Minecraft is also an element of this game. We will talk about it later in the article.
- 1 What is Rainbow Sheep Minecraft?
- 2 Appearances of Rainbow Sheep Minecraft
- 3 How to make Rainbow Sheep in Minecraft [Easter Egg]?
- 4 What should be Rainbow Sheep Name in Minecraft?
- 5 How to get Minecraft Rainbow Sheep Skin?
- 6 Drops obtained from Rainbow Sheep Minecraft
- 7 Other Minecraft Tutorials
- 8 Final Words
What is Rainbow Sheep Minecraft?
Rainbow sheep behave the same as normal Sheep in the Minecraft game. They walk aimless and avoids cliffs and lava. To obtain Rainbow wool, you can shread them, and they regrow their wool when they eat grass, just like normal Sheep. The Rainbow sheep can also be accepted as a reward in Season 5 by having a bone block, coal block, and red sandstone that appeared in Minecraft.
Rainbow Sheep can also be obtained by buying the “Colorful Cottage” Buildplate within the game itself. Rainbow Sheeps are of epic rarity and can be received via Sheep tappable feature with a 1.7% chance of getting one Rainbow Sheep in Minecraft.
Appearances of Rainbow Sheep Minecraft
Describing the appearance of the Rainbow Sheep Minecraft is relatively easy and understandable. The Rainbow Sheep Minecraft measures 1.25 blocks tall, by 0.625 blocks wide, by 1.4375 blocks long. Like all other Sheep, in reality, they also move around the whole place. Rainbow sheep Minecraft is a rainbow-colored variant of the normal Sheep in Minecraft.
They have similarities to the Sheep with nametag Easter Egg in the base game of Minecraft, but like those normal Sheep, the rainbow sheep do not change colors on their own. Their wool turns into a rainbow pattern, with the red section as the biggest one and the front part of the Sheep. Orange wool covers its lower front legs, and yellow, green, blue, and violet stripes are all over the Rainbow Sheep’s body.
How to make Rainbow Sheep in Minecraft [Easter Egg]?
Turning Sheep into a Rainbow Sheep Minecraft is very simple and quite comfortable. Just have to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- You’ll need an Easter Egg to create Rainbow Sheep. For the Easter Egg, you’ll need the following items, i.e., 1 Sheep, 1 Name Tag, 1 Anvil, 1 Level of Experience. These are the minimum requirements.
- After this, you will have to click on Anvil, and then UI will appear in front of you in that you see an area to type a name. You have to type “jeb_.”
- Once you have done this, then you can take out the newly named name tag.
- Then you have to approach your Sheep calmly and make a bond with your Sheep. Don’t worry, and your Sheep will quickly warm up with you.
- Once you have gained the trust of the Sheep, right-click on the Sheep. By doing this, the sheep will start changing its colors.
- Now your Sheep will be glowing all the colors of the rainbow and look fine. The Experience Level lost can be gained easily by doing level-ups.
What should be Rainbow Sheep Name in Minecraft?
To create a Rainbow Sheep in Minecraft, you need to rename her name to “jeb_“. This will make sure that Minecraft servers will convert the sheep into color-changing rainbow sheep. To change the name, you need to rename the name tag on Anvil and bond it with your sheep. Once bonding is finished, the sheep will change her colors.
How to get Minecraft Rainbow Sheep Skin?
Rainbow Skin for Sheep is an easter egg in Minecraft. In this skin, the color of sheep keeps changing in order of rainbow colors. To get this skin, you have to add the prefix “jeb_” in your sheep’s name in the game. This done be done via using Anvil and making a bond with your sheep.
Drops obtained from Rainbow Sheep Minecraft
The Rainbow Sheep Minecraft will drop some items. They are as follows.
- When sheared, the Rainbow sheep will drop 2 Rainbow Wool.
- When other players kill them, then a) 1 rainbow Wool b) 1 Raw Mutton.
- When killed on fire, they will drop Cooked Mutton.
Other Minecraft Tutorials
Moreover, Minecraft is a beautiful game, and I have a lot of fun playing it. Also, Rainbow Sheep is the third mob variant of Minecraft. Rainbow Sheep were first found data mined in the game files. Overall the Rainbow Sheep concept in Minecraft Earth is fascinating and loved by many people. Minecraft has over 126 million users approximately. Minecraft is a very minimalistic game, and everyone can play it with minimum system requirements. We recommended you to try this game and take help from our article if needed. We are happy to help you. Keep visiting us to get the latest updates related to the fun and other games. Happy Gaming.