Genshin Impact has a collection of 5-star characters that are loved by every player. Genshin Impact Venti is one of the powerful characters capable of doing insane damages. With a great build, he is an absolute monster in the game. Let’s read more about him in this post.
Genshin Impact has recently obtained significant popularity. The game’s unlimited access mechanism has played a vital role in success. Genshin Impact helps players to open, capture, and create a wide variety of characters. It can be beneficial for players to get characters of all kinds and abilities. Venti is one of Genshin Impact’s main characters. He is a hiking warrior who provides many techniques and is sufficiently flexible as a backup or DPS hero. Here is everything you need to know about Genshin Impact Venti.
Genshin Impact Venti is a new character of Genshin Impact. He is completely available from September 2020. An unknown warrior who often sings old songs and other times sings new and novel poetry on mountains.
He likes apples and vibrant areas, but he isn’t a cheese lover or a messy person. When using his Anemo power to affect the wind, it always looks like feathers, as he prefers something that looks lightweight and sleek.
Genshin Impact Venti – Bio
- Name: Venti
- Sex: Male
- Rarity: 5 Stars
- Weapon: Bow
- Vision: Anemo
- Region: Mondstadt
- Special Dish: A Buoyant Breeze
- Affiliation: Archons
- Constellation: Carmen Dei
- Birth Date: 16th June
- Voice Actor (English): Erika Harlacher
- Voice Actor (Japanese): Ayumu Murase
- Voice Actor (Chinese): Miaojiang
Genshin Impact Venti – Appearance
Genshin Impact Venti has white skin, a lean body, and watery eyes. He has black, dark blue hair with simple double plaits that blend through a blue light reflecting green and blue by casting the spells. He doesn’t have his initial physical appearance since he said it was that of a friend.
He has a frozen white head with a skirt like leather portion in the middle, gold-brown light blue cloths, a deep blue and gold arch, white stones with three golden diamond forms around each shoulder, and a boot-like hat with his favorite flower. He holds an animal’s power-imbued wooden lyre with blue strings.
Genshin Impact Venti – Personality
Genshin Impact Venti is very unpleasant and enjoys rhyming in his voice, but he stops automatically once said to stop. He sees particular importance in music to the degree he calls his lyre, “every being deserves a name to be called upon and woven into a song.” He is also pretty brave and seen several times in the story and the game, and he does not fear to offend or disregard those who are healthy.
Despite his creativity as Venti, the Wind Archon itself may be a different side from Venta, where he notes that “This is the warning from Anemo Archon.” When Venti becomes a Wind Archon, he talks with wisdom and rather logically and directs the Traveller, in a way which he initially guided Mondstadt.
Genshin Impact Venti – Talents
- Normal Attack: Carries up to six straight strikes with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Delivers a more accurate Target shot with improved DMG. Favorable winds would suppress the arrowhead. Anemo DMG can interact with a fully charged wind arrow.
- Plunged Attack: Feel the mid-air shower until you return and hit the ground, along with AoE DMG after impact.
- Press: AoE Anemo DMG and throw enemies into the clouds.
- Hold: Summarize the wind realm with Venti, negotiate with AoE Anemo DMG and unleash the enemies in the air. Venti is pushing the wind into the air after launching the Hold version of this feature. Enemies struck by Skyward Sonnet will eventually collapse to the ground.
Wind’s Grand Ode
Shoot an arrow made of uncountable converge winds and create an immense Stormeye, which pulls items and enemies along its course, handling Anemo DMG regularly.
- Elemental Absorption: As the Stormeye gets into contact with elements such as Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, and Electro, the extra elemental DMG of this form will be applied. Elemental absorption can occur only once per application.
Embrace of Winds
The first passive attack is known as Passive Talent 1. Skyward Sonnet keeps generating an up current that retains for 20 seconds.
The next passive attack is known as Passive Talent 2. Reproduces 15 energies just after the effects of Wind’s Grand Ode end. It also returns 15 points for all characters of the corresponding element when an elementary absorption occurs.
The final passive attack is known as Passive Talent 3. Reduces your own group members’ stamina output by 20%.
Genshin Impact Venti – Constellations
Fires 2 additional separated projectiles, each of which is equal to 33% of the initial DMG of the weapon.
Breeze of Reminiscence
Skyward Sonnet is 12 percent smaller than the enemy Anemo RES by 10s. Skyward Sonnet released enemies earns an extra twelve percent Anemo RES and RES fee in the air.
Ode of Thousand Winds
Improves the Wind’s Grand Ode level by 3. Upgrades are optimum at 15.
Hurricane of Freedom
Venti earns a 25% Anemo DMG Boost for ten seconds anytime it picks up an elemental orb or particle.
Concerto dal Cielo
Improves the Skyward Sonnet level by 3. Upgrades are optimum at 15.
Storm of Defiance
Goals that use Wind’s Grand Ode for DMG have decreased their Anemo RES by 20%. In the case of Elemental Absorption, your RES for the corresponding Element is also lowered by 20%.
Genshin Impact Venti Builds
Builds make your characters powerful in certain aspects. Genshin Impact Venti Builds are dependent on the role you want to play in the team. You can make support build as well as DPS build.
Anemo Support Build
The Cordless is the favorite weapon. This build enables Venti to regenerate its energy to reduce its essential bursting potential.
- The Stringless: Elemental abilities and critical burst DMG was improved by 24/36/42/48%.
- Favonius Warbow: The 60/70/80/90/100% probability of CRIT hits produces one elemental orb that regenerates six-character energies. It will happen just once in every 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds.
- Viridescent Venerer: Get an Anemo DMG bonus of 15 percent. Swirl DMG rises by 60%. Tends to reduce the elemental RES of the opponent to the Swirl-infused element by 40% for 10s.
- Noblesse Oblige: DMG + 20 percent Elemental Burst. The use of an Elemental Burst raises the ATK of all representatives by 20% for 12s.
Aimed Shot Build
This build’s principle is to fire Venti every ten seconds, using two additional arrows from his first constellation, Splitting Gale.
- Sharpshooter’s Oath: Improves DMG by 24/36/42/48 percent relative to low areas.
- Messenger: An extra 100/125/150/175/200 percent ATK DMG is available on vulnerable spots as CRIT DMG but can occur only once per ten seconds.
- Wanderer’s Troupe: The Charged DMG assault rises by 35% if you use a Catalyst or Bow.
Genshin Impact is an enormous game with a lot of characters. New characters and entities will be provided with each update. Venti has been reported to be highly satisfying and is one of the emerging characters. Probably soon, this character will reach up to his target.