Genshin Impact is one of the most exciting games developed by miHoYo. It is a fantasy-based action-thriller role-playing battle game. Diluc is one of the most powerful as well as popular characters of the game, having incredible abilities, which works sensibly while being surrounded by a team.
Genshin Impact Diluc Builds are used to create the best form of Diluc. This best form can be used to make him more powerful and useful in every aspect. Without a good build, your characters in Genshin Impact are fragile. Based on your team comp, you can create a respective build to adapt accordingly.
Genshin Impact Diluc Builds Powers and Frailty
- The Fire Elemental attacks are ideal for exploration.
- A larger half may be coated by Elemental Burst in a single shot.
- Massive damage is dealt through charged attacks.
- Melee characters.
Use of Diluc’s attacks is deadlier even to the rivals with protective shells and shields. The Elemental Skill of Genshin Impact Diluc Builds called “Scaring Onslaught” enables him to give three consecutive blows with Pyro Element, destroying shields of enemies.
Knock Down Combatants and one-sided blow
One of the most remarkable abilities of Genshin Impact Diluc Builds is to knock his rival down with claymore and then hammering continuous blows while shielding himself from the opponent’s attacks. Diluc conserves his energy, waiting for his foes’ vulnerability point and seeking the golden opportunity to knock them down. Whereas, it requires proper tactics against more vigorous opponents as they cannot be defeated with a claymore.
Elemental Burst, A wide circumference of land, is covered under the flames of Diluc during Elemental Burst. In a Time Trial, where Diluc has limited time to defeat his opponents, this Attack turns out to be the trump card. With the best Genshin Impact Diluc Builds is the ultimate DPS with attack optimization and Pyro damage.
Weapons in Genshin Impact Diluc Builds
Genshin Impact Diluc Builds uses a bucketful of incredible claymores to have the upper hand over his opponents. Prototype Animes being most habitually used. Among all the weapons in Genshin Impact, Diluc has the most impactful weapon.
- Prototype Animes – Normally or Charged Attacks have almost 50 per cent of chances to deal additional 240,300,360,420,480 per cent ATK DMG to opponents within minor areas. It is available for reuse every 15 seconds.
- Blackcliff Slasher – Increases ATK by 12,15,18,21,24 per cent for 30 seconds after the opponent is knocked out. This effect includes three stacks, which are not dependent on each other.
- Sacrificed Greatsword – Following the damage dealt with an Elemental Skill, this skill has 40,50,60,70,80 per cent probability of finishing its CD. It can be reused every 30,26,22,18,14 seconds.
- Wolf’s Gravestone – Increase the base ATK by 20,25,30,35,40 percentage on hitting the opponent with HP lower than 30 per cent. It can be used once every 30 seconds.
- Skysword Pride – Responsible for the increase of all DMG by 8 percent. After application of Elemental Burst, Normal or Charged Attack, on hits, it creates a vacuum blade which leads to 80 per cent ATK along the path of enemies as DMG. Lasts for 29 seconds or 8 vacuum blades.
Best Artifacts in Genshin Impact Diluc Builds
- Crimson Witch of Flames – Deals a Pyro DMG bonus +15 per cent. Increase in overload and Burning DMG by about 40 per cent. Melt, and Vaporize DMG increase by 15 per cent. Application of Elemental Skills leads to the rise of Picco Set effect by 50 per cent for a period of 10 seconds. It includes a maximum of 3 stacks.
- Gladiator’s Finale – Deals in an increase of ATK by 18 per cent. If the wielder of this artefact uses a sword, polearm, claymore it leads to an increase of Normal Attack DMG by 35 per cent.
- Berserker – Increase of CRIT rate by 12 per cent. If HP of the opponent is lower than 70 per cent, there is an addition in CRIT rate by 24 per cent.
- Boost-up Talent Material – Resistance’s Philosophies, Teachings, Coach.
- Regular Ascension Material – Sergeant’s, Lieutenant’s, Recruit’s Insignia.
The Genshin Impact Diluc Builds are based on level 6 of the constellation. With the constellation, you can increase your damage as well as speed.
- Conviction – 15 per cent more DMG is dealt with Genshin Impact Diluc Builds’s combatants when they have HP higher than 50 per cent.
- Searing Ember: When Diluc takes DMG, there is an increase in his ATK by 10 per cent along with an increase in his ATK SPD by 5 per cent. Its effect lasts for about 10 seconds. This Attack has a maximum of 3 stacks and can be reused in every 15 seconds.
- Fire and Steel – It leads to an increase of Searing Onslaught skill by 3. Its maximum level of up-gradation is 15.
- Flowing Flame – The damage dealt increases by casting Searing Onslaught in sequence. Casting of 2 back to back Searing Onslaught within 2 seconds deals 40 per cent additional DMG.
- Phoenix, Harbinger of Dawn – It uplifts the Dawn Skill level by 3. Its maximum level of up-gradation is 15.
- Flaming Sword, Nemesis of Dark – After casting of Searing Onslaught, the next two consecutive Normal Attacks within 6 seconds can lead to an increase in DMG and ATK SPD by 30 per cent. The combo of Normal Attack will not be interrupted by the additional casting of Searing Onslaught.
Information on Ascension
Requirements for maximizing Diluc’s cap
- 1st stage of Ascension (Maximum level 20) – 3 Small Lamp Grass, 3 Recruit’s Insignia, 1 Agnidus Agate Silver.
- 2nd stage of Ascension (Maximum level 40) – 10 Small Lamp Grass, 15
- 3rd stage of Ascension (Maximum level 50) – 20 Small Lamp Grass, 12 Sergeant’s Insignia, 6 Agnidus Agate Fragments.
- 4th stage of Ascension (Maximum level 60) – 30 Small Lamp Grass, 18 Sergeant’s Insignia, 4 Everflame seeds, 3 Agnidus Agate Chunks.
- 5th stage of Ascension (Maximum level 70) – 45 Small Lamp Grass, 12 Lieutenant’s Insignia, 8 Everflame seeds, 6 Agnidus Agate Chunks.
- 6th stage of Ascension (Maximum level 80) – 60 Small Lamp Grass, 24 Lieutenant’s Insignia, 20 Everflame seeds, 6 Agnidus Agate Gemstones.
Other Character Builds
Every piece of information mentioned above makes players more inquisitive about the method of unlocking the beast, Genshin Impact Diluc Builds, to unleash its actual potential. It is exclusively available through the gacha system. If luck activates your facet on any of the banners, you will be the one to unlock the character. The pity rules, too, don’t come with an assurance to provide the character. Options for the temporary unlock of the character are available in the game quests.