Role-playing video games are more popular, and it always ensures a huge fan base to be followed. Adventurous, heroic actions are admired by the young gamers, which stimulates them to spend their major time on it. Simultaneously giving out thriller colorful backgrounds makes the player’s eyes astonished, and this remains the main reason to set irreplaceable parts in indoor games.
Crystal Exarch is a leader of The Crystarium that can be obtained by undergoing various quests. A player has a variety of options to get it through different types of quests.
Final Fantasy XIV game has exclusively made up for Microsoft Windows personal computers, a multiplayer online game of role-playing. This was made technical in the year 2010 that Square Enix published. The Game directors are Nobuaki Komoto and Naoki Yoshida; producers are Hiromichi Tanaka and Naoki Yoshida.
This multiplayer online game possesses a crystal tool engine. The players are going through the craziest part when they are in the field of the game. The interesting part of the play is the users experience the disguised avatar in themselves. All the battles and levels undertaken by the players are in the form of Avatar characters.
All the physical features of the avatar players can be customized and changed according to the player’s wish. The start of the game differs based on the player’s choice of location. Two different quests are played. They are the story quest and the Leve quest. Finding Fantasy XIV is a role-playing adventurous game making players go craze on it.
Table of Contents
Who is Crystal Exarch?
Every team must have a leader to guide them, protect them, and of course, lead them. One such leader is Crystal Exarch, who is the leader of The Crystarium in the place called Lakeland. Jonathan Bailey is the English voice actor of Crystal Exarch, whereas, Yuuma Uchida is the Japanese voice actor.
What are the Quests of Crystal Exarch
The Syrcus Trench
It is the main scenario quest in Level 40 and is obtained in Mor Dhona. And it is obtained by speaking with Tataru in The Rising Stones. There are some main objectives in these quests. They are,
- To speak with the Crystal Exarch
- To talk with Tataru
- To talk with the Saint Coinach ferryman in north Silvertear
There are more rewards in these quests that can be very useful for you in the further levels. It provides you 460000 points in Experience and 1299 points in Gil.
City of the First
It is a level 70 main scenario quest. You can get it just by speaking with the Crystal Exarch in The Rotunda. You can do this process in The Crystarium. You will get 460000 experience points and 825 points in Gil as the quests rewards. It has its own objectives to be followed. They are,
- To speak with Moren in the Cabinet of Curiosity
- Near the Exedra find the Crystal Exarch and present your findings
- To speak with Bragi at Muscia Universalis
- In The Crystarium attune to the aetheryte
- To talk with Katliss in the Crystalline Mean.
Travelers of Norvrandt
It is a level 70 main scenario quest that is obtained in The Crystarium. It can be easily done by speaking with Crystal Exarch in The Exedra. You can easily get 460000 experience points and 1335 points in Gil as the quests rewards. The objectives that you must follow in this quest is,
- To talk with the Crystarium gatekeep
- To speak with the manager of suites in the Pendants.
- In the Ocular you must speak with the Crystal Exarch
- Never forget to speak wit Crystal Exarch
In Search of Alisaie
It is a level 70 main scenario quest obtained by speaking with Crystal Exarch in The Ocular. It is described as is very eager to meet with Alisaie. You can easily get 460000 experience points and 1116 points in Gil as the quests rewards. The few objectives that are present in this quest are given below.
- In the Amaro Launch you must deliver the sealed missive to Cassard
- To speak with Cassard
In Search of Alphinaud
It is a level 70 main scenario quest obtained in The Crystarium by speaking with Crystal Exarch in The Ocular. It is described as is very eager to meet with Alphinaud. You can easily get 460000 experience points and 898 points in Gil as the quests rewards. It has three main objectives, they are,
- At Temenos Rookery present the letter of introduction to Szem Djenmai
- To talk with the aspiring amaro tamer
- To speak with Szem Djenmai
It is a level 71 main scenario quest obtained by speaking with Crystal Exarch in The Ocular. It is described as the Crystal Exarch welcomes you back to The Crystarium. You can easily get 500000 experience points and 4663 points in Gil as the quests rewards. It has some important objectives,
- To enter the Holminster Switch you must use the Duty Finder or Trust
- To speak with the Crystal Exarch
- At the Northern Staging Point speak with the Exarch
- At the crossroads beyond the Accensor Gate speak with the Exarch
It is a 4-man dungeon introduced in the version of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. The time limit that is allotted for these quests is 90M. It belongs to the class of Disciples of War or Magic. In the northern reaches of Lakeland, it is an idyllic settlement and a tranquil village where you could see a ripe target for a Lightwarden, a swarm of voracious sin-eaters, and more folk spend their days raising livestock and tending crops.
Warrior of Darkness
It is a level 71 main scenario quest obtained in Lakeland by speaking with the Crystal Exarch outside of Holminster Switch. You can easily get 500000 experience points and 1314 points in Gil as the quests rewards. It is described as The Exarch is looking ahead to the immediate future. Its main objectives are,
- In the Pendants speak with the manager of suites
- To speak with the Bragi
- In The Crystarium speak with Alphinaud
- To talk with Glynard
- You should unlock role quests such as No Greater Sport, Traditions and Travails, Hollow Pursuits, and The Man with Too Many Scars.
The Crystarium’s Resolve
It is a level 72 main scenario quest obtained by speaking with the Crystal Exarch in The Whispering Gallery. You can easily get 540000 experience points and 988 points in Gil as the quests rewards. It is described as The Exarch will be eager to delve into the details of his proposal.
- To speak with Lyna
- To talk with Katliss
- Before Chessamile you must drink the vial of Prince’s Kiss
- To speak with Szem Djenmai
- To talk with Chessamile
A Party Soon Divided
It is a level 74 main scenario quest obtained by speaking with the Manager of Suites in The Pendants. It is described as the manager of suites is in a cheerful mood. You can easily get 620000 experience points and 967 points in Gil as the quests rewards. It has three main objectives,
- You can proceed to the Ocular
- At Fort Jobb you must speak with Urianger
- You should speak with the Crystal Exarch
The Best Way Out
The Best Way Out is a level 76 main scenario quest obtained by speaking with Thancred in Spagyrics. It is described as Thancred seems to quit the infirmary. You can easily get 700000 experience points and 1217 points in Gil as the quests rewards. The objectives for this quests are given below,
- To speak with Hardyss
- To talk with Minfilia
- At Tessellation you should wait for Minfilia
- You must speak with the Crystal Exarch in The Ocular
- You should speak with Thancred