Sometimes we get undesirable outcomes from the real world. As a result, we sink into depression. Sometimes we can’t even share our agony. So what is the way to escape?
The answer is the place where you can enjoy every moment and explore yourself. Genshin Impact could be one kind of ‘world’ if you love to visit this fantasy world. This video game is developed and published by miHOYO, Shanghai Miha Touring Film Technology Co. Ltd.
Genshin Impact Qiqi is an S-Tier support character in the game. With her powerful abilities, she can assist the teammates by providing the buffs or healing them. Qiqi has a unique Cryo build where she can use The Exile to provide help to her teammates.
The game’s additional features are elemental music, switching interesting characters, weapons, and other resources. These playable characters and their appearance add a new spice to the game. Genshin Impact Qiqi is one of the strong characters whose presence makes the game more entertaining.
The interesting part is you can switch the characters. Every character has a different ability and can be used in some other scenarios. This post will discuss Genshin Impact Qiqi and her strengths, which can be utilized to win the game.
Table of Contents
Genshin Impact Qiqi
Qiqi is a remarkable playable character in Genshin Impactwho revived as a zombie by the adepti. She has finished up in Baizhu’s care and presently works at Bubu Pharmacy in Liyue Harbor. Qiqi is also known for her low memory.
Qiqi is explained as an apprentice and herb gatherer in the Manga. Working at Bubu Pharmacy, she is blessed with a body that cannot die. She is referred to as Zombie, who can control herself, but she has a bad short-term memory. That’s why you can observe her with her notebook in the cutscenes.
Genshin Impact Qiqi – Bio
- Name: Qiqi
- Title: Pharmacist
- Sex: Female
- Date of Birth: March 3rd.
- Region: Liyue
- Affiliation: Bubu Pharmacy
- How to obtain: Wishes.
Genshin Impact Qiqi – Personality
Qiqi is an unusual character in this game. She rarely shows her emotions. As she resurrected as Zombie, she must have followed orders before doing an act. She always carries a notebook due to poor memory. Despite having defective memory, she is furnished her day with a lot of tasks. If she forgets to fulfill her work, then she flicks through her notebook as a reminder. She has a strong potential to solve many problems, which seems impossible initially. But sometimes, she even forgets to eye at her notebook.
Currently, she has added a section on ‘Brain training’ and ‘Mnemonic method,‘ and her notebook becomes her guide on everything.
Genshin Impact Qiqi – Appearance
Genshin Impact Qiqi has light purple wavy hair up to her shoulders with a fair complexion and magenta-colored eyeballs.
Qiqi generally prefers to wear Purple colored attire and has several talismans stuck on her. Her milky white stockings and a deep purple beret with a red-purple (magenta) tassel on top give her an extra cute look.
Genshin Impact Qiqi – Talents
Ancient Sword Art:
- Normal Attack: Qiqi discharges running strikes, which are up to five.
- Charged Attack: She ingests some certain amount of Stamina to free two rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: It is quite an interesting attack that Qiqi can do. Plunges from mid-air strike below the ground level, devouring enemies on the path and handling AoE DMG upon impact.
Adeptus Art – Herald of Frost:
- When Qiqi strikes a target with her Normal or Charged Attacks, she revives healing power for your characters in the team and all associated characters. The healing scale is based on Qiqi’s Attacks.
- She always follows the character around her, dealing with Cryo DMG to enemies in its path.
Adeptus Art – Preserver of Fortune:
When enemies affected by this Talisman take DMG, the character that tackled the DMG regenerates Healing Power.
- When a character under the effects of Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost activates an elemental reaction, their incoming Healing Bonus is enhanced up to 20% for 8 seconds.
- When Qiqi attacks enemies with her Normal and Charged Attacks, she has half of the chance to apply a Fortune-Preserving Talisman to them for 6s. This effect can only take place once every 30s.
- Shows the zone of nearby resources unique to Liyue on the mini-map.
In the end, we can say that the character Qiqi is not only queer but also difficult to predict by her look. She may have some memory issues, but the way she tackles her enemies is highly appreciable. If you want to know about her a bit more, you can also play the game to discover more about this girl. Moreover, it’s a free online game that means you don’t have to pay anything to get this awesome game. Let’s Install the game on your device and explore a unique world you never visit.