Genshin Impact is one of the most engaging gratis role-playing video-game, created by miHoYo. The game avails an open world environment that enables the users to experience a world of thrill, battling for the win using the elemental skills, gacha game monetization, and character-switching mechanism to equip different weapons with new characters.
Genshin Impact Albedo is a new upcoming playable character from the game. Belonging to Mondstadt, his main power lies in this Sword and his vision in Geo. Being the best alchemist as well as swordsman, he greatly pursues the “Truth” of Teyvat.
Genshin Impact presents a box full of the latest skillful characters that help the users explore new possibilities of the game. The complete information regarding Genshin Impact Albedo, shown below. Scroll down to explore the new character, Albedo. So let’s dive into the topic to unlock the beast, Albedo.
Table of Contents
Genshin Impact Albedo – Bio
Genshin Impact introduces us with its new character, Albedo, better known as Kreideprinz, as an upcoming five-star playable in-game beast. Genshin Impact Albedo is the Leader of the Alchemists and the Chief of the Investigators team, King of Favonius and his assistant Sucrose. Albedo is a Geo character that can be channeled as an efficient support system to his team, and with proper guidance, it can also be used as primary DPS.
- Name: Albedo (Kreideprinz)
- Sex: Male
- Rarity: 5 Stars
- Weapon: Sword
- Vision: Geo
- Affiliation: Knights of Favonius
- Region: Mondstadt
- Voice Actor (English): Khoi Dao
- Voice Actor (Japanese): Kenji Nojima
- Voice Actor (Chinese): Kim Myungjun
Genshin Impact Albedo – Appearance
Genshin Impact Albedo is portrayed as a cute youngster like Aether (one of the protagonists of Genshin Impact). The Character of Albedo is beautifully decorated with light blue-colored eyes and pale skin, with tan-colored long hairs tied tight with a ponytail. Wearing a long white coat with short sleeves, a black hood, a golden chain, and black details and linings, Albedo is ready for some thrilling action. Albedo’s look is complemented by his indigo shirt, black shorts, dark boots, and long black gloves with orange color outside them. To make Albedo more attractive, the creators encrypted a diamond-shaped gold marking on his neck and a vision on his shirt’s collar.
Genshin Impact Albedo – Personality
The game portrays Genshin Impact Albedo as a likable and popular Alchemy genius with considerable skills. He seems like a book of mystery and abilities with one-hand sword-wielding characters in the game. Albedo’s character is coated with the dust of truth of the world of Teyvat. He is gifted with a superpower to produce living organisms using his alchemical skills. Albedo’s behavior is smart with youngsters, and he even commands the rambunctious Klee.
Albedo is a bomb of talents, and he illustrates Xingqiu‘s novels. He grasps his interest within a while, and his unfinished paintings are the symbol of Albedo’s everchanging nature.
Genshin Impact Albedo – Talents
The developers of Genshin Impact gifted the character Albedo with a bucket of skills.
Favonius Bladework – Weiss
- Normal Attack – Enables up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack – Engross a considerable amount of Stamina to unleash two quick sword strikes.
- Plunging Attacks – Enables the casting of plunges from mid-air to ground below, along the path dealing terrible damage to the foes and leading to AoE damage on impact.
Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma – The Alchemy talents of Genshin Impact Albedo enables him to construct a wall of Solar Isotoma, dealing AoE damage on appearance.
The properties of Solar Isotoma
- When opponents within the Solar Isotama zone are damaged, the Solar Isotama produces Transient Blossoms, which leads to AoE Geo damage. Damage dealt scales off Albedo’s DEF.
- It allows the generation of Transient Blossoms once every 2seconds.
- When a character is spotted at the focus of the Solar Isotama, the Solar Isotama amalgamates Geo power, elevating them up onto a crystallized podium. The existence of only one crystallized podium is permitted at a time.
- The game permits one Solar Isotama at a time, which is categorized as Geo construct.
Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide
- Geo crystals surge, under Albedo’s instructions, leading to AoE Geo DMG in front of him.
- 7 Fatal Blossoms spawn and burst into AoE Geo damage in the presence of Solar Isotoma in the field.
- Fatal Blossom and Tectonic Tide damage do not induce Transient BLossoms.
Calcite Might – Abliogenises produces Transient Blossoms: Solar Isotoma leads to 25 percent more damage to opponents whose HP, lower than 50 percent.
Flash of Genius – Albedo enjoys a 10 percent chance to double the product while crafting Weapon Ascension Materials.
Homuncular Nature – Use of Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide leads to an increase of Elemental Mastery of closest team members by 125 for 10 seconds.
Genshin Impact Albedo – Constellations
Flower of Eden – Constellation Stage 1: Transient Blossoms produced by Albedo’s Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama leads to the regeneration of 1.2 Energy for him.
Opening of Phanerozoic – Constellation Stage 2 :
- Transient Blossoms produced by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama enables Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30 seconds.
- Each stack of Fatal Reckoning increases damage by 35 percent of Albedo’s DEF.
- The effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Unleashing Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide consumes all stacks of Fatal Reckoning, leads to an increase in damage dealt by Fatal Blossoms, and Tectonic Tide depends on the number of stacks consumed.
Grace of Helios – Constellation Stage 3 :
- Leads to an increment in the Level of Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma by 3.
- Offers maximum upgrade till level 15.
Descent of Divinity – Constellation Stage 4: Plunging Attack damage is increased by 30percent for active party members within AoE by Solar Isotoma.
Tides of Hadean – Constellation Stage 5 :
- Leads to an increment in the Level of Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide by 3.
- Offers maximum upgrade till level 15.
Dust of Purification – Constellation Level 6: The protection of active members with AoE by a shield created by Crystallise, Solar Isotama, leads to an increase in damage by 15 percent.
Best builds of Genshin Impact Albedo
The list of Genshin Impact Albedo’s Artifacts are as follows –
- Weapons: Festering Desire, Favonius Sword, The Flute.
- Stats: DEF, ATK, CRIT, Geo DMG.
- Artifacts: Archaic Petra, Noblesse Oblige, Berserker
Weapons: Albedo is portrayed as one of the best one-hand sword warriors in Genshin Impact. The latest introduced weapons – Festering Desire, which gives Energy Recharge as the secondary stat makes him deadlier. Some of the varieties of firearms available to optimize Albedo’s performance are – Favonius Sword, Elemental Particle passives and the Elemental Recharge percent, and the Flute for the chord passives, which enables Harmonics on every hint. Five consecutive harmonics enhance the power of music, which deals 100 percent damage to the nearby opponents.
Albedo Stats – DEF is one of Albedo’s essential stats that pushes Solar Isotoma to its apex. Apart from that, there are a variety of Albedo stats to look after, including – ATM, CRIT, Geo DMG.
Albedo Artifacts – Talking about Artifacts, the two-piece Archaic Petra is no less than a boon, which allows the increase of Geo damage by 15 percent leading to an increase in damage output. A combination of Archaic Petra with Noblesse Oblige makes it more deadly, leading to a rise in Elemental Burst by 15 percent. If the player is worried about temporary pieces or lower-level gear, Berserker gear is a great rescuer in these situations.
Albedo is one of the most awaited characters of Genshin Impact. The debut of Albedo in Genshin Impact will lead to the exploration of new ends of the action-thriller game, which will boost the players’ gaming experience.