The renowned game Dino Simulator is a fantastic simulation game in Roblox. In this game, you have been assigned the role of controlling several various dinosaurs. In the game, also you have to squash the entire city. Your primary function is to destroy the city as much as possible, which will help you to get a high score. These high scores play an essential role in unlocking exciting new dinosaurs and create more damage in the city. You can begin the game with a Carnotaurus dinosaur and further open and move on with dinosaurs like ankylosaurus, a raptor, and T-Rex.
Dinosaur Simulator Value List helps you to understand the value of each dinosaur before trading them. An equalized trading always helps you to obtain the dinosaur you need without losing any value.
- 1 What Is The Dinosaur Simulator Value List?
- 2 How Are Values Determined For Each Dinosaurs?
- 3 Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Platinum Tier
- 4 Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Diamond Tier
- 5 Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Golden Tier
- 6 Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Silver Tier
- 7 Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Bronze Tier
- 8 Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Iron Tier
- 9 Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Coal Tier
- 10 What Is Trading In The Dinosaur Simulator?
- 11 How To Trade Items In A Dinosaur Simulator?
- 12 Why Knowing The Values Of Each Item Is Essential?
- 13 See Also
- 14 Final Words
What Is The Dinosaur Simulator Value List?
The dinosaur simulator is fantastic and has received a significant number of popularities among players and around the globe. The game is entertaining to play, and now Chicken Engineer is currently taking a leave from the dinosaur simulator. It will take some amount of time while the dinosaur simulator gets develop updates. But we think that you should use elder baro and farm for the further update of the gameplay.
How Are Values Determined For Each Dinosaurs?
In the game, all the dinosaurs permitted to play in the game contain a Growth Rate Multiplier popularly known as (GRM). The value of this GRM will provide you the information about how fast the following dinosaur will grow. It will give you some other information also about its influence on other factors statistics inside the gameplay.
You will notice the period that a dinosaur takes to grow is from its baby version to its elder version, and the information is provided to you with the help of growth rate. In the gameplay, note some key factors, and that is if the lower the growth rate is low, the dinosaur will grow much faster.
It is precisely the opposite. If the growth rate is higher, the dinosaur will grow slowly accordingly. The primary purpose is to balance the statistics of each dinosaur. The stronger and better dinosaurs will have a more elevated amount of base statistics. And it is precisely opposing the weaker relics along with their low base containing a lower growth rate.
In the game, the dinosaur creature with the highest growth rate and grows up very slowly is named Barosaurus. The value of GRM for this dinosaur is 3.0. And the dinosaur creature that has the lowest growth rate and it grows fastest is known as Megalodon. The value of GRM for this dinosaur is 0.1.
Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Platinum Tier
The value list of dinosaur simulator for Platinum Tier is as follows:
The Platinum Tier
Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Diamond Tier
The value list of dinosaur simulator for Diamond Tier is as follows:
The Diamond Tier
|Giant Albino Baryonyx||35-50|
|Classic Pitch-Black Terror||32-75|
Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Golden Tier
The value list of dinosaur simulator for Golden Tier is as follows:
The Golden Tier
Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Silver Tier
The value list of dinosaur simulator for Silver Tier is as follows:
The Silver Tier
|Classic Albino Terror||10|
|Pitch Black Terror||6|
Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Bronze Tier
The value list of dinosaur simulator for Bronze Tier is as follows:
The Bronze Tier
|Late Valentine’s Plush||4.25-6|
|Totem Terror Albertosaurus||4|
Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Iron Tier
The Iron Tier
The value list of dinosaur simulator for Iron Tier is as follows:
Dinosaur Simulator Value List – Coal Tier
The value list of dinosaur simulator for Coal Tier is as follows:
The Coal Tier
|Early Winter Frost Sauroposeidon||0.75|
|White Walker Carcharodontosaurus||0.7|
What Is Trading In The Dinosaur Simulator?
Trading is one of the features of the dinosaur simulator game. You can find the Dinosaur Simulator Trading Map in the game. The primary purpose for adding this feature is for exchanging the skins. It provides you the offers to receive the rare and limited amount of skins, and these might have missed while trading with other players available in the game and the one who informs that they own the skins.
How To Trade Items In A Dinosaur Simulator?
The process of trading in a dinosaur simulator is very simple. You just have to follow the below-mentioned steps to trade items. But note the trading feature firstly, you have to convert your skins into tokens.
- Step 1: Begin by clicking on the Trading Menu Tab of the screen, which is available at the left corner of the game screen.
- Step 2: On the game screen, you will see a menu. Move towards the top right corner of the tab and click on the “Convert” Tab.
- Step 3: Click on a vacant box available in the middle of the game screen, and it has the button available and the message “Convert Dino/Skin to Token.”
- Step 4: Choose the skin you wish to convert and then click on the “Convert Dino/Skin to Token” button.
- Step 5: Finally, your selected skin will get converted into a token, and you can continue this process to restore many more skins.
Why Knowing The Values Of Each Item Is Essential?
The primary purpose is to balance the statistics of every dinosaur. The stronger and better dinosaurs will have a higher amount of base statistics. And it’s precisely opposing the dinosaurs, which are weaker alongside their low base containing a lower growth rate. Thus, it is very essential to maintain the information of each item in the gameplay.
While playing the game, there are many possibilities for you to getting scammed. The following methods are suggested by which you can avoid getting scammed in the game, and they are as follows:
- Avoid getting trapped with the female usernames and female pages, and due to which you can get easily scammed.
- Avoid purchasing or exchanging items by spending real-life money.
- Don’t buy the items from unauthorized people. It is suggested to purchase the items from the active sellers.
- Below is the list of scammers with whom you should avoiding trading