Nioh 2 is an action-packed game that stands as a prequel and sequel to Nioh. The game features character creation, exciting weapons, demon attacks, and huge bosses. As a result, its popularity quickly surged and players began to grind the game by collecting in-game items like Kodama, Yokai, Sudama, and Scampuss.
Nioh 2 Kodama are small spirits in the game that can reward you intensively. These NPCs request you to guide them back to the shrine and as compensation for the help, they provide you Kodama blessing. So far, there are 150 Kodamas in the game which can be found in different areas. This post will guide you step by step to the locations of these Kodamas.
Table of Contents
What is Nioh 2 Kodama?
In Nioh 2, the tiny, friendly green spirits are well known as Kodama. It is occupied by the land and is scattered through the number of primary missions that the player will traverse.
After the players find these wayward spirits, they often hide behind the objects or in some remote locations. The players can guide them back to their holy place and ask for their blessing. The more Nioh 2 Kodama players will be found, the better blessings they will receive, which can grow the rate at which the player will obtain items such as Elixirs, Amrita, Gold, and many more.
The players can check back soon for the other locations situated at Kodama in each of the missions and find and guide and get them back to the player’s shrine.
So, readers, we have completed reviewing towards the first section of the game. In this section, we have gained knowledge of Kodama. In the quarter of the game, we will walk around all the game locations to find 150 Nioh 2 Kodama.
All 150 Nioh 2 Kodama Locations
In this section, we will look at all the 150 locations of Kodama in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 has 150 Kodama locations. Searching all Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy, and it is available for the player. This game is divided into six regions and each of them containing 25 Nioh 2 Kodamas. Let us have a look at the locations for each Region as follows:
- The Village of Cursed Blossoms – This is the initial location of this Region, and the player will be able to find 7 Kodama
- The Forest Veiled in Darkness – 2 Kodama is rewarded to the player.
- The Beast Born of Smoke and Flames – The players collect 7 Kodama by visiting these locations in Nioh 2.
- Dark Omens – 3 Kodama is offered to the player by visiting this location in the gameplay.
- The Viper’s Sanctum – It is the last and final location in this Region, and the player will get 6 Kodama in the game.
- The Hidden Monsters of Okehazama – It is the first location in the Soaring Region, and the player gets 7 Kodama
- The Mysterious One Night Castle – The players will get the reward of 7 Kodama in this location.
- A Hot-blooded Howl – 5 Kodama is rewarded to the players by visiting this location.
- The Hollow Fortress – The players can collect with 6 Nioh 2 Kodama by visiting this Region’s last location.
- A Way Out – In this following location, the player is rewarded with 7 Kodama in Nioh 2.
- Corpses and Ice – 8 Kodama is received by the player by visiting this location.
- Bird in A Cage – The players are rewarded with 7 Nioh 2 Kodama at this location.
- The Golden Nation – In is the final location in this Region, and the players can collect 3 Kodama in Nioh 2.
- Pervading Waters – It is the first location in this Region, and the player is rewarded with 9 Kodama in Nioh 2.
- The Frenzied Blaze – The player receives 8 Kodama while visiting this location in the Region.
- The Sun Sets on Mount Tenno – It is the last location available in this Region. And the player will collect 8 Kodama in the following area of Nioh 2.
- Ruin Draws Near – In this location, the players will receive 7 Kodama in Nioh 2.
- The Two Faces of Hospitality – 7 Kodama is being rewarded to the players in this location.
- The High-spirited Demon – The players will collect 6 Kodama in this particular location of this Region.
- Stray Cats – This is the final location of this Region. Here the player can find 5 Nioh 2 Kodama.
- The Mausoleum of Evil – It is the Dream Region’s initial location available with 9 Kodama for the players to collect in Nioh 2.
- The Golden Castle – The players can redeem with 8 Kodama by going to this location.
- Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo – It is the final location available in this Region, and it will provide the players with 8 Kodama in the gameplay.
So, players, we have completed reviewing the second section of Niog2. In this section, we saw about all the locations to find the Kodama and how regions these locations are situated. Thus, Players and Readers, we have successfully covered both sections of the article.
Uses of Nioh 2 Kodama
In Nioh 2, the Kodama are unique NPCs. The player’s primary role is to find and interact with these small spirits to guide and then get back to the nearby Shrine as they will provide rewards to the player by making Kodama Blessing available for that area. Training all of the Kodama can also unlock trophies and achievements in the game.
Now, players, we are at the concluding stage of this article. In this article, we have covered all the essential information about the Kodarna and also saw the location where they are being found. So, we believe that players, you all enjoy this article and playing Nioh 2. And, Players Happy Gaming.