The Legendary Motorsport Showroom in Grand Theft Auto IV describes Benefactor Feltzer as -“This entry-level luxury car is for entry-level type guys – salesmen, marketing dorks, people at tech companies who want to feel like they’ve made it but they never really will. Show people what kind of man you want to be.” – Source
Benefactor Feltzer is a luxurious convertible sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online. Each game in the series of Grand Theft Auto showcases a different generation of Mercedes-Benz roadsters. Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online show it as a customized sports car resembling the SL 65 AMGBlack Series. The players can either steal the car or purchase it from the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website for $145000.
- 1 Design of Benefactor Feltzer
- 2 Specifications of the Benefactor Feltzer
- 3 How to get Benefactor Feltzer in GTA 5?
- 4 Upgrades available in the Benefactor Feltzer
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 What is Benefactor Feltzer in real life?
- 5.2 Where does Benefactor Feltzers spawn in the Grand Theft Auto series?
- 5.3 Which are the fastest cars in GTA 5?
- 5.4 How is Benefactor Feltzer’s performance in GTA 5?
- 5.5 In which missions does the Benefactor Feltzer appear?
- 5.6 How to buy Benefactor in GTA Online?
Design of Benefactor Feltzer
The Benefactor Feltzer is a two-door convertible luxurious sports car.
- The Front Body: Front bumper, occupied by grille and silver headlamps.
- The Rear Body: Concave profile with flat plate holder
- Wheels: Flared wheel arches with medium-sized skirts.
The Benefactor Feltzer in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online has a similar design to that of Grand Theft Auto IV, with a few modifications. The customization is seen in the following parts:
- Body kit
- Sports bonnet
- Carbon fiber parts
- Side exits
The “GT Wing” modification makes the car look like the Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM sports car, whereas the “Low-Level Spoiler” resembles the street version. The car is available in only one color. It is also equipped with a GPS with a female voice.
Specifications of the Benefactor Feltzer
Benefactor Feltzer is considered one of the best sports cars in the game. It has a very responsive suspension and is easy to control. The engine cover is a V8 with six-speed gears. The engine sound is similar to that of Carbonizzare. Here is some basic information about the Benefactor Feltzer Grand Theft Auto V.
- Vehicle class: Sports
- Capacity: 2 (driver and passenger)
- Manufacturer: Benefactor (HD Universe)
- Price: $145000
- Resell price: $87000 (can be sold only if purchased)
- Top speed(in-game): 119.50 mph (192.32 km/h)
- Mass weight: 1450 kg
- Gears: 6
- Default Radio station: Worldwide FM.
However, compared to other sports cars, it has a lower top speed, poor braking, and average acceleration. It can also get a bit out of control due to its back-heavy distribution.
How to get Benefactor Feltzer in GTA 5?
It can be purchased from the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website for $145000. Besides, it can also be stolen. After stealing the car, the player gets Wanted level. To get rid of the wanted level, the players can repeat it at Los Santos Customs.
The Feltzer can be found in the following places:
- Rockford hills
- Near Street Race locations on the map
- Galileo Observatory Parking lot
- Vinewood Hills traffic
- In the Fresh Meat mission
- Parked outside Los Santos Customs in Burton
- Parked outside Los Santos Customs near the Los Santos International Airport.
- Can be seen driving out of Los Santos Customs in LaMesa, onto Popular Street.
- Can be seen driving along with Playa Vista shortly after Maze Bank Tower (only between 6:00 -18:00)
- Can be seen driving away from the Union Depository.
- Can be found outside the entrance of Banner Hotel and Spa on Boulevard Del Petrol.
- Can be found driving south across CASSIDY Creek Bridge.
The Benefactor Feltzer Spawns only in Grand Theft Auto V. The players can give the car to Simeon in exchange for some cash and RP.
Moreover, this car can be best to carry out heists in the GTA and be your gateway vehicle.
Upgrades available in the Benefactor Feltzer
The armor in the Benefactor Feltzer can be upgraded by 20%, 40%, 60%, and 80% for $1625, $4062, $6500 and $11,375 respectively. The stock and Street brakes can also be upgraded for $325 and $6500 respectively, whereas the Sports brake and the Race Brakes can be upgraded for $8775 and $11,375 respectively. The stock Front and rear bumper can be upgraded for $750 each. The EMS engine upgrade is available up to four levels with the cost ranging between $2925 and $10,887.
A few FAQs regarding Benefactor Feltzer and GTA 5 are answered below:
What is Benefactor Feltzer in real life?
The car replicates the SL 65 AMG Black Series. In GTA IV, the design is similar to Mercedes-Benz SL R230.
Where does Benefactor Feltzers spawn in the Grand Theft Auto series?
The Benefactor Feltzer can be spawned only in Grand Theft Auto 5. It spawns at the following Locations:
1. Rockford hills
2. Near Street Race locations on the map
3. Galileo Observatory Parking lot
Which are the fastest cars in GTA 5?
1: Ocelot Pariah (136.0mph)
2: Pfister 811 (132.5mph)
3: Principe Deveste Eight (131.8mph)
4: Bravado Banshee 900R (131.0mph)
5: Coquette D10 (130mph)
How is Benefactor Feltzer’s performance in GTA 5?
The Benefactor Feltzer’s performance is very impressive. Due to responsive suspension, it is easier to control. However, when compared to other sports cars in Grand Theft Auto V, it has lower top speed and average acceleration.
In which missions does the Benefactor Feltzer appear?
In GTA V, the car appears in the Fresh Meat mission. Whereas in GTA IV, it appears in the ‘I’ll take her mission’ and ‘Exotic Export’ mission. The Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the car appears the most number of times, namely in ‘Fender Ketchep’, ‘End of the Line’ and ‘Exports and imports’ Missions.
How to buy Benefactor in GTA Online?
The Benefactor Feltzer can be purchased from the Legendary Motorsports for $130,000 in GTA Online.