Adopt Me Halloween Update 2021

adopt Me halloween event

Adopt Me Fall update has officially announced the arrival of both autumn and Halloween. At this time of the year, we carve pumpkins and sip a spiced pumpkin latte while reading a book we ignored the whole year.

Dig into your Halloween decoration box because Adopt Me’s Halloween update will have your back for the festivities! Enjoy the scary season to its fullest with Adopt Me’s Halloween update! Read on to find out everything about it!

Adopt Me Fall Update 2020 & 2021

In 2020s Adopt Me Fall update the Halloween area was a splash of warm colors. Filled with pumpkin patches and a towering windmill the scenery was soothing. The Halloween area in 2021 is a sight for sore eyes. It’s dark but has lights glowing from every surface. The background is pretty dark save the occasional glimpses of the sky. Warm purple lights keep bouncing off the dark surfaces.

We can also spot a massive spooky house which will probably be used for a quest in the 2021 Halloween event. The spooky house for starters does look like it might be harboring something paranormal or creepy and crawling with maggots within its boarded-up walls.

Similar to the Frost Fairy that makes an appearance last year, we have a ghost bunny guarding the Halloween shop. The 2020 Fall update featured the replacement of the Pool Party – the Hot Spring.

But the Hot Spring didn’t just stay for the autumn season. It stayed long after both the fall and winter events ended. But the Pool wasn’t the only thing that got replaced. The pool store faced a similar fate.

Adopt Me Halloween Update

adopt Me halloween event

Releasing on 28th October the Adopt Me Halloween update was confirmed as a part of Fall update trailer. The trailer gave only a few glimpses of the Halloween update but was quite successful in exciting the audience in advance. It was also confirmed that the Halloween-themed game will be up and about in a few weeks.

adopt Me fall event

The popular Roblox game has planned to stun some and shock some with its Halloween update that will be including spooky quests, scary adventures, petrifying pets like a vampire, an evil treant (treants are walking trees), a zombie unicorn, and a dog with skeleton wings. All of these would be followed by several map changes, mini-games, exclusive items, and Halloween-themed decorations.

Old Adopt Me Halloween Update 2020

In Roblox Adopt Me, the 2020 Halloween Event was one of the most popular events. The event was initialized on 28 October 2020 sharp at 08:00 AM PT, and the event got concluded on 11 November 2020 at 02:00 PM PT. 2020 Halloween Event has featured several exclusive items and pets.

You should make a note that the currency applicable in the 2020 Halloween Event was Candy, and you could use it to purchase the items mentioned below. They are as follows:

  • Bat Boxes
  • Pets
  • Toys
  • Vehicles

Note: Purchasing vehicles have been recently added after Roblox Adopt Me has received an update from its developing team.

You will also notice a new Robux Pet. This pet got recently introduced, and it was named Cerberus. There was a time being an event of pet known as Pet Pumpkin. You can obtain Candy with the help of two minigames. They are as follows:

  • Spirit Showdown
  • Pumpkin Smash

You will be receiving 200 Candy daily from the Headless Horseman. You can purchase the Candy by spending Robux.

Minigames

In Roblox Adopt Me, you are authorized to play two minigames for earning Candy. The two games are Spirit Shutdown and Pumpkin Smash. You have to have patience and wait for 30 minutes once a minigame is completed and restart the game.

In the Roblox Adopt Me game, the Spirit Shutdown is one of the Minigame. In this game, you have to capture a Ghost Bunny by clicking on it or holding it with your mouse. When you click once, the Ghost Bunny will automatically begin to capture your spirit vacuum. The candies are depended on your score.

If your score is high, you will get a higher number of candies. Simultaneously, if your score is low, you will leg less number of candies. After completing the first stage, you will find yourself in the second stage. In the second stage, you have to fight with the boss named Ghost Bunny, who is a massive Neon Ghose Bunny.

It has the specialty to perform attacks by charging and spinning over the players, and it will drop down the particles under them, which will convert your game settings. For example, the WASD keys, the W key, which was used to move forward, will now take you in the backward direction. Simultaneously the S Key will make you move forward, not back.

If you come in contact with the Ghost Bunny boss, a fear effect will be applied, which will freeze you for a couple of seconds at the same place.

Pumpkin Smash

It is the second Minigame in Roblox Adopt Me, and in this game, you have to smash between the pumpkins for receiving more Candy by traveling between the massive floating pumpkins. The large half-pumpkins will behave as jump pads, and you are allowed to utilize them to obtain a higher ground.

Previously, many pumpkins were available for smashing or smashing down the pumpkins, which were assembled vertically on the top of the jump pads. When you successfully complete the game for the first time, you will earn a Pumpkin pet who is temporary, and you can fly and ride with the pet. As you will smash the pumpkins, you will notice your boost bar will be increasing simultaneously.

When your boost bar is completed, every pumpkin which you have smashed will get double points. Moreover, you can run at a faster speed when you successfully collect four pumpkins, but it will be applicable only for a small duration of time which will permit you to manage several more pumpkins.

Bat Boxes

For collecting the Bat Pets, you must open the Bat Box. You are allowed to open either a Bat, which is uncommon or opens an Albino Bat, which is considered s Ultra-Rare. The possibility rate was 1/5, which means 20 percent chances for getting an Albino Bat. And if we discuss Bat, the possible rate is 4/5, representing 80 percent chances for getting Bat.

BoxRarityPricing
Bat BoxRare1,000 Candies

Pet Wear

In Roblox Adopt Me, there are few new sets of pet wear materials that are, however, related to the Halloween 2020 Event. But, contrasting all other items found in this event. You were able to find the Pet Wear in n the Hat Shop for Bucks.

Pet WearPricingRarity
Striped Tophat100 $Common
Vampire Cape150 $Common
Scyte250 $Uncommon
Witch Broom250 $Uncommon
Witch Boots300 $Uncommon
Bewitched Hat750 $Rare

Obtainable Items

You can collect the following items in the Halloween 2020 Event, but these items are available for a specific period. You can purchase these items by spending candy till the span they were available in one of the Halloween shops.

ItemRarityInteractionPricing
Eyeball RattleCommonYou have to Click to Shake.250 Candies
Crystal Ball RattleUncommonYou have to Click to Shake.400 Candies
Pumpkin StrollerRareIt will carry one pet or baby1250 Candies
Spider Grappling HookRareYou have to Click to fire for grappling hook and get located to that location800 Candies
Star and Moon PropellerRareYou have to Click to be propelled towards skywards and jump for stopping.950 Candies
Rib GuitarUltra-RareYou have to click for playing the music1750 Candies
Skull DrumUltra-RareYou have to click for playing the music1500 Candies
Ribcage CarriageLegendaryYou shout hit the E button on the keyboard. Otherwise, you can click to ride, or hit the space bar button or jump the button to dismount.3000 Candies

Obtainable Pets

You must make a note that Pumpkin was a time being pet, and it was deleted from everyone’s inventories when the event was concluded. But the Cerberus is permanently available for you. And remaining all other pets in the Halloween 2020 event are now limited.

PetRarityPricing
PumpkinEvent but it is temporaryIt is freely available. You have to successfully complete the Pumpkin Smash Minigame for the first time.
BatUncommon1000 Candies and Bat is found in bat Box and there, and you will find for four times out of 5 times.
Albino BatUltra-Rare1000 Candies and Bat is found in bat Box and there, and you will find for four times out of 5 times.
Ghost BunnyUltra-Rare4000 Candies
Skele-RexLegendary10,000 Candies
CerberusLegendary500 Robux

Final Words

Thus, Adopt Me Halloween 2021 is one of the significant updates, and it consists of many more advanced and more fantastic features.

Other Adopt Me Guides

7 Ways To Make Money In Adopt Me Easily
Roblox Adopt Me Pets List With Exciting Details

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments