Red Dead Redemption 2 is an Online Action-Adventure game with very intensive graphics. Red Dead Redemption 2 was launched by the famous gaming entity named Rockstar Games. The producer of well-known games like the GTA series. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a survival game where the main character is supposed to survive against government forces, rival gangs, and other adversaries. This game is the sequel of the first part of the Red Redemption game launched in 2010. In this article, we’ll tell you in Red Dead Redemption 2: How to open safe? So could you stick with us?
What is Safe in Red Dead Redemption 2?
Before jumping to the topic Red Dead Redemption 2: How to open safes and lockboxes? When traveling around in the Red Dead Redemption 2, you might have come across various things. One of them is safe. So what are safes? Well, Safes are the boxes filled with some amounts of cash, fine jewelry, and other items worth their weight in gold. But the main character of the game, Arthur, cant open it with his bare hands.
He’ll need to get something to open it. You (Arthur Morgan) have to use strategies and explosives. Safes are one of the valuable things in the Red Dead Redemption 2 game. The items you get from the safes or lockboxes can be sold to fences or donated to the Van Der Linde Gang camp. There is one more mission involving looting the valentine doctor’s office.
Red Dead Redemption 2 – Safes Locations?
As we have explained above, safes are valuable items on the Red Dead Redemption 2 game. But here comes a question of where safes are located? And how players can find it. So before going to Red Dead Redemption 2: How to open safe or lockbox, let us get these questions’ answers.
In Red Dead Redemption 2, certain safes are found within the game, and players can open them easily. When in the front of a safe, the player (Arthur Morgan) will have to press the button to start the cracking attempt. Normally these safes contain three money saches, a Cattleman Revolver and, rarely, a Pardon Letter.
Safes can be found generally in these places:
- Armadillo – There are two chests and two safes located in the back of the bank.
- Blackwater – Blackwater bank has two safes. One of them is in front of the office desk. And a second one is around the corner of the door.
- El Matadero – Some safes are located upstairs in the office of the Butchery in RDR2.
- Fort Mercer – Some safes are located on the 2nd floor of the fort in RDR2. The safe is located in the room on the right corner of the fort.
- MacFarlane’s Ranch – Some safes are located behind the door in the jailhouse.
- El Presidio – Some safes are located in the second story of the house in which Javier Escuella was caught in RDR2.
- Chuparosa – There are two safes located in the banco. They cannot be reached as far as we could tell due to two locked doors and barred windows.
Some safes can also be found while doing missions:
- The Great Mexican Train Robbery – Located after the mission, in an armored train car. In this mission, it is required to crack this safe to complete the mission. Get to the valentine doctor available on the train then rob him to get safe.
- The Solomon’s Folly Gang Hideout mission – The mission requires the player to return the safe, but they can choose whether they want to crack it in the way. Cracking the safe is one of the requirements of the related Social Club Challenge.
Now let us go to the main topic Red Dead Redemption 2: How to Open safes.
Red Dead Redemption 2: How to open Safes
Well, there are two ways to open safes. But one of them is highly recommended by us, i.e., Dynamite. And another way to open the safes is by using sharp weapons like a knife.
How to open Safes with Dynamite?
- Players have to purchase a stick of Dynamite from the Fence.
- Then you have to approach the safe and press the correct trigger.
- Then use the button prompt to plant the stick of Dynamite to open the safe.
- Press TRIANGLE (PS4) or Y (Xbox One) to ignite the Dynamite.
- Runabout ten paces away to avoid taking damage.
How to open Safes without Dynamite?
- The Player has to purchase a knife or sharp objects from the Fence if you don’t have them.
- Then you have to approach the safe and press the trigger.
- Then use the knife prompt button and start hitting it with a knife or other sharp objects you have.
- Continue the process till the safe will opens.
Rewards from Safes in RDR2?
The player (Arthur Morgan) can find some wonderful rewards by successfully opening the safe by the recommended methods. Some rewards are listed below:
- Three money saches
- Cattleman Revolver
- Pardon Letter.
- Some amount of cash
- Fine Jewelry
- Other items of gold
Other RDR2 Guides
Finally, we have covered all the topics related to the opening of the safe in Red Dead Redemption 2. We hope that you understand it entirely and can apply it to your gameplay. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a beautiful and exciting game to play. That’s why knowing about it is essential. We have explained to you all the ways to open the safes in the game. Keep visiting us to get updated about more Red Dead Redemption Tips and Tricks so that you can improve your gameplay.