Did you love the standard version of Assassin’s Creed IV and now you are thinking of buying the Black Flag Gold Edition? However, do you still have doubts about the Gold Edition? Then worry not! Because this guide is just for you. This guide will include all the information you need to know about Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Ubisoft. It was released in 2013 as a successor to 2015’s Assassin’s Creed III. It is the sixth major installment in the Assassin’s Creed series. The game is played in the third-person perspective, where players complete a series of challenges. The game is set back in ancient Egypt near the Ptolemaic Period (49-43BC).
The game story follows the same century-long conflict between two major groups having a completely different ideology; that is the Assassins: who wish for peace and free will, and the Templars who also wish for peace but through strict control. The player controls a character named Abstergo Agent, who is hired to investigate Assassin Edward Kenway.
The story of the Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is divided into two halves: 1. The present-day: set in the 21st century and 2. back in history: in the year 1715.
Compared to the previous games of the Assassin’s Creed series; Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag has a more vast world with more Ship-based Explorations. As of now, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wi U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag-The Standard Edition
The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is said to be one of the best games in the Assassin’s Creed series. That being said, the game offers the following in its standard version:
- Vast Open World: The open world in the Black flag seems endless. The game has also featured three main cities namely; Havana, Kingston, and Nassau along with other 50 locations.
- Multiplayer Video Game: The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag offers an unforgettable multiplayer experience to the players.
- Pirate Fantasy: The game offers the players an intense experience in the life of the Pirates
- Other things: The players get to live the life of the most feared pirate in the Caribbean and command his ship. The player can also:
- Look underwater ships
- Kill enemies in the cities
- Hunt rare animals
- Search treasures and solve quests.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – The Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition of the Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag offers the players new locations to explore in the open world; namely Sacrifice Island, Black Island and Mystery Island. The players can also have access to many hidden treasure chests, outfits, weapons, figureheads and ships. New Costumes, pictures, titles, emblems and relics are also added to the Deluxe Edition of the Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.
The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition
The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition had promised to offers the players an amazing gameplay experience with exclusive island treasure hunts. The players control a character named Adewale and other multiplayer characters in the Season Pass. Along with this, the extra content available in the gold edition is given below.
- Season Pass: Offers the players all-in-one access to a new 3+ hour single-player story featuring Adewale, an ex-slave turned Assassin, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, and many multiplayer characters.
- Captain Kenway’s Legacy Pack: The game offers Golden Scimitars and Multiplayer Treasure Hunter Costume
- The Trove of Mystery Pack: The gold Edition will provide Iron Wheel & Astrolabe Relic
- Pirates Bounty Pack: The gold edition will also include German Rapiers & Compass Relic
- Sacrificed Secrets Pack: The player can play Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Sacrifice Island, and unlock Captain Drake’s Dual Swords and Pistols, Picture, Title, and Relics
- Hidden Mystery Pack: The Golden Edition will also unlock the Adventurous treasure-hunting mission on Mystery Island, the Stede Bonnet’s Ship, Costumes, and other MP items
- Black Island Pack: The Players will not only have access to the Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Black Island, but also can unlock the Deadly Black Ship and Captain Morgan’s Silver Flintlock Pistols, Costume, Picture, and Title
- Aveline Pack: The gold Edition also offers 60 minutes of additional gameplay featuring Aveline de Grandpré from Assassin’s Creed III Liberation, as well as the Unlockable Aveline ship figurehead.
Is The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition really worth it?
Well, Assassin’s Creed IV is one of the best games in the Assassin’s Creed series and the Black Flag Gold Edition is just like a cherry on the top. Moreover, there isn’t much difference between the price of the Standard Version and the Gold Edition. The extra $5 that the players have to pay for the gold edition is definitely worth it.
A few FAQs regarding the gold edition of the Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag are answered below.
What Is Better, The Deluxe Edition Or The Gold Edition Of The Black Flag?
The Gold Edition includes all the DLC content at a very low price compared to every single price. Whereas, the deluxe pack offers only more places to explore in the open world. The point being, you get a season pass is the Gold Edition if you pay a few extra bucks!
Does The Black Flag Gold Edition Come With All DLC?
Yes, the Black Flag Gold Edition comes with all DLC.
Is Black Flag Worth Playing In 2020?
Yes definitely! The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is one of the best games in the Assassin’s Creed series. It can be easily available and all players should surely play it once. It won’t disappoint you, not even graphics-wise!
Hardest Soulborne Games Ranked
Hell Let Loose Vs Post Scriptum: Difference and Comparison
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ancient Stronghold Guide