The famous game Pokemon Unite now is a 5-V-5 and free-to-play game. You can play this game on Nintendo Switch. This game is a multiplayer-based game which means that you can enjoy this game with your friends. In this game you can play and enjoy with up to 20 of your friends also you can complete and battle against each other.
You can add friends on Pokemon Unite by following some easy steps mentioned in the post. There is an inbuilt friends option in the game where you can enter the 10 digit Trainer Code. If you have friends in your Nintendo Account, you can directly invite them from this tab.
Add Friends on Pokémon Unite
- Step 1: Press the X Button available on the Main Hub screen
- Step 2: It will again open the submenu
- Step 3: Move down towards Friends Option
- Step 4: When you click on Friends, you will see your friends and also with an option to Search Friends.
- Step 5: Click on the Friend Search button. A list of friends will appear on the Nintendo Account. Otherwise, you can also enter the 10 digit Trainer code of your Friend by pressing the X Button.
- Step 6: Select a particular friend you want to add, and after confirming, press the A button. It will display you with the option to Add Friend, look at their Trainer Info, and Cancel button.
- Step 7: Press the A button on Add Friend, and a request will be sent. Later you will come to know that the request was sent.
- Step 8: Go to the Mail option available at the sub-menu and check the Friend Notification to see who has accepted the request.
Invite Friends to Pokemon Unite on Nintendo Switch Platform
It is effortless to invite friends to Pokemon Unite on Nintendo Switch. Below we have mentioned the steps, and they are as follows:
- Step 1: The initial step is to move and exchange the Friend’s code along with the Friend or person you wish to invite and enjoy the game.
- Step 2: Click and open Pokémon Unite in the gameplay
- Step 3: You will be directed towards the main menu. Click on the Main Menu
- Step 4: Click on the start a Lobby option on the screen
- Step 5: Click on the Plus symbol around your game character.
- Step 6: There is also a second option available for you. Press the Y Button on Keyboard to open up the friends’ list
- Step 7: Have a view and select the Friend you want to invite to the gameplay.
- Step 8: Select on the Player Info
- Step 9: Then click on the Invite Friends button
Finally, all your friends will get your invitation. And after successfully accepting the invitation, you and your friends can enjoy the Pokemon Unite game.
Invite Players by using a Lobby ID
While enjoying the game, if you wish to play with some other player. Even though they are not your real-life friends, you can still invite them into your game. Note an important point that it can be done without adding their friend code in the gameplay.
Below we have mentioned the steps to Invite the Players with the help of a Lobby ID, and they are as follows:
- Step 1: Start to play the Pokémon Unite game on your device
- Step 2: Head towards the Main Menu screen of the gameplay
- Step 3: Select the Unite Battle option from the screen
- Step 4: Later Start a Lobby
- Step 5: On the top of the screen, it will display you with a Lobby ID
- Step 6: Select that ID and share it with the player with whoever you wish to play the game
Thus, these are the simple steps. The player has to enter the Lobby ID into the Lobby Search option available at the main menu screen of Pokemon Unite gameplay.
Invite Cross-Platform Players
Players can enjoy the Pokémon Unite game on Switch, but it will also launch on various other platforms very soon. According to the sources on IOS and Android Platform, this game will be available from September month. Fortunately, there is no need for any friend code to invite your friends and play the game. But remember, you must Share Your Trainee ID.
Below are the steps mentioned below to invite Cross-Platform Players to the Pokémon Unite game, and they are as follows:
- Step 1: Start the Pokémon Unite game on your device
- Step 2: Go to the Main Menu screen of the game.
- Step 3: Press the L Button on the Keyboard to open the Trainer Info tab on the screen.
- Step 4: On this tab, you have to share the code at the bottom section of the screen for adding your cross-platform friends
These are the steps you have to perform for inviting Cross-Platform Players to the Pokémon Unite game. But it has to be practiced once after this game releases on IOS and Android platforms this September month.
Pokémon Unite takes the responsibility to automatically start every player’s account, and it will not allow you to team up with your friends.
In this game, you have to follow and perform many steps before teaming up with your friends. To turn this option, you have to follow these steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Start the Pokémon Unite Game on your device
- Step 2: Go to the Main Hub page of the game
- Step 3: Press the X Button on the Keyboard on the Right Joy-Con available at the Main Hub.
- Step 4: It will open a Sub Menu on the screen, and you will provide you with a variety of options
- Step 5: Scroll down to the bottom screen
- Step 6: You will notice an option for settings which is available right under the Mail option
- Step 7: Settings will be a final option available on the sub-menu, and it will display with a small tiny gear icon
- Step 8: Click on the Settings Button
- Step 9: It will open one more sub-menu on the game screen.
- Step 10: You will see Setting options for System, Controls, Audio, Privacy, Button, and Account
- Step 11: Head towards the bottom section and select the Privacy Settings
- Step 12: Here, click on the Privacy Settings Button
- Step 13: On this tab, you will be able to Toggle On or Toggle Off to authorize you to be friends available on the same platform
- Step 14: Pokémon Unite will provide you with options to Play or Unite with Friends, which is Toggled Off from the game’s initial launch.
- Step 15: Move the pointer and click on Toggle it On. Now you have been provided with the option to invite or join your friends to enjoy this game.
- Step 16: Leave the current menu as default by pressing twice the B button of your Keyboard. It will help you save the Privacy Settings and keep you again at the Main Menu screen.
Creating or Joining Lobbies
- Step 1: Move to the Main Hub
- Step 2: Select the Unite Battle
- Step 3: Your Lobby will be created. Here you can invite or join other lobbies in the game.
- Step 4: By Pressing the Y button you can send an invite to your friends
- Step 5: You can check the Friend’s status who are online and their match status
- Step 6: After receiving the invitation, you can accept to join the Lobby with the help of the invitation icon. You will notice this icon on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Step 7: Lobby ID will also be displayed to post on socials which will help others to search manually for joining inside the Lobby
- Step 8: You will also see an option to Lobby Search if you know the 8 digit ID on Main Hub.