If you are the kind of person who is searching over the internet world to know the top best seven Games to play on Halloween then you have come to the right place
Games to play on Halloween are uniquely selected with would give you the impact of celebrating Halloween. All these games not only give you this feel rather make you get involved in it.
Table of Contents
- INSIDE and LIMBO combine simple gameplay mechanics with award winning artistry, expertly crafted sound design, and incredible visual storytelling.
- INSIDE: Hunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the center of a dark project.
- LIMBO: Uncertain of his sister's fate, a boy enters LIMBO.
- INSIDE has sold over 1 million copies. LIMBO has sold over 6 million copies. Each have more than 100 awards/nominations.
- Both games have a 90+ Metacritic rating.
Just by seeing this video game poster, you will make up your mind that this is that game to play on Halloween. Yes, it gives us a terror and dark outlook making it more interesting and unique. It is a puzzle game that is developed by a studio named Playdead.
Here, the main goal of the player is to guide an unnamed character from dangers and traps as he goes his way in search of his sister. This game is all about trial and death and in case if your finding regarding the puzzle is wrong then that might end up your role in the game.
The usage of black and white tones makes it more perfect as the games to play on Halloween. It has film grain effects and minimal sounds yet terrors you the most. This game has won several awards and also won the title of the third highest-selling game in Xbox Arcade services.
The boy in the game can run, jump, climb up or down, and also can push it to pull objects and that makes him an all-rounder. The second half of the game might have mechanical puzzles and demands you to think more.
6. Grim Dawn
Here are the games to play on Halloween is Grim Dawn which is an action and adventurous role-playing game. It is entirely based on the Victorian era and gives you an outlook of how the world used to be during her period. This game was highly expected in the gaming world and finally got released in February 2016.
The gameplay is as simple as you think. It starts in the dark world where a kingdom has fallen for the King’s pride and the human race has started to become extinct. Two otherworldly powers really struggle hard to have humans because they find humans as a resource to use. This game is all about the survival of the fittest and the ability to increase the number of survivors in this world.
If you wish to succeed in this game then you have to collect armor, potions, weapons, and money which helps you to score more points. This game has been developed and increased its entertaining elements in the game in order to make it more a perfect game to play on Halloween.
5. Amnesia Rebirth
The next game to play on Halloween is a survival game that is well known for its realness and seriousness. It was released in 2020 and is a mixture of horror and braveness. We all know that this world is all about the survival of the fittest and even this game is all about the survival of the fittest will be the winner of the game.
The player plays under the first-person perspective and takes control of the character Tasi Trianon. She should wander through the deserts and caves with an aim to find out his other companions. The entire game is in a dark theme since it denotes the horror feel and the player has to use lamps if she needs light using her own points.
You have to solve the puzzles and follow the notes that are left on the left side of the game and those will help you to get through the game. On the way to the endpoint, you will encounter monsters and the puzzles that are offered by them.
In the flow of the game, we come to know that she has found her husband and discovers that she is pregnant. The story of the game is so interesting that anyone who plays this game gets involved in it and makes it the best game to play on Halloween.
4. The Evil Within 2
- STORY OF REDEMPTION. Sebastian must descend into the nightmare to win back his life and family.
- DISCOVER HORRIFYING DOMAINS. Explore as far or quickly as you dare through a world where nothing is quite what it seems, though be sure to prepare wisely.
- CHOOSE HOW TO SURVIVE. Attack from the shadows with the crossbow, run like hell, or go in guns blazing with very limited ammo.
- FACE DISTRUBING ENEMIES. Survive encounters with sadistic enemies and meet characters who may lead – or mislead – you on your path to redemption.
- VISCERAL HORROR AND SUSPENSE. Enter a twisted world filled with anxiety-inducing thrills and disturbing horrors around every corner.
With the title of this game, you’ll understand that this game is something related to devils and evil. If you have thought it like that then you are right. This video game is a survival horror game that was developed by Tango. It is played from a third-person perspective and anyone who chooses this game itself should have courage and becomes a perfect games to play on Halloween.
The Games to play on Halloween should be dark involved with devils and horror and this game fulfills all its demands. The protagonist of the game is Sebastian and he is pulled out suddenly to the world of unknown creatures and made to fight with enemies using weapons and guns.
You can go to the next level by avoiding traps and dangers, using stealth, and saving all the collectibles. The release of this game was a grand success that paved the way for the release of the next series.
3. Resident Evil 7
- The delayed Not a Hero DLC content will be available to download for free for owners of any version of Resident Evil 7 biohazard
- End of Zoe is a shocking instalment of the Resident Evil 7 biohazard saga where players discover what Zoe's fate will be. Players will face off against new enemies and explore new swamp filled areas
- Taking place after the horrific events that befell Ethan Winters in Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Not a Hero brings a brand new experience playing as Chris to face new threats not met in the main game.
- As a member of New Umbrella, Chris and team quickly set up a strategy to counter this latest threat. Will Chris once again solve the mystery of this latest outbreak?
- Battery: no battery used
Though this game comes under the games to play on Halloween this is not the first game of the RESIDENT EVIL series. We do have Evil 5 and Evil 6 and the warm welcome of those games paved the way for this game’s release. It was released in 2017 and played under the first-person perspective and increases the horrors of the game.
The gamer is all about searching for his lost wife and try to get her by fighting enemies defeating evils and move forward. This game is praised as the first full-length game and the creators claimed that it was created keeping a movie as an inspiration. The gameplay, innovation, and usage of virtual reality were highly praised by both the players and the critics. All these factors make it more perfect games to play on Halloween.
The character Ethan is a civilian and so he possesses some skills. He can gain some guns, handguns, explosives, flamethrowers by defeating the enemies and use them to save himself. You can choose these games to play on Halloween.
2. Blair Witch
- From the creative minds behind the critically acclaimed layers of fear, experience first-hand the toll that fear can take on the mind in an original story inspired by the cinematic lore of blair witch
- With just your Loyal Dog bullet by your side, navigate your way through a cursed forest that warps and distorted both time and space
- Stand against the horrors of the blair witch and the decaying sanity of a man burdened by his past
You cannot omit this game when it comes to the games to play on Halloween. This game is a horror survival game that is played from a first-person perspective. This game has something unique which all other games don’t have. In all other games, they gather guns and weapons but in this game the character has the chance to use the camera, cellphone, flashlight, to track the missing Peter Shannon.
This game has more of a realistic tone throughout the game since it has the usage of the items that we use in our daily life. To surprise, its players this game has a secret ending and an attractive and additional ending.
Players suggest that it can roughly take up to 6 hours to complete the game if played on one go. The ultimate goal of this game is to find the missing boy and it makes it a more perfect game to play on Halloween.
1. Dying Light
- At night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement – Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat
- Get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance
- Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition
This game was released in 2015 and comes as last in our list of games to play on Halloween. It is also a horror survival game but the gameplay of this video game moves more towards detective one.
This game is more like a movie in which a city is infected and filled with zombies and you have to kill them using weapons. The game can be played in either single-mode or multi-player mode.
These are the top seven games to play on Halloween.