Assassin Creed is one of the well-known gaming franchises that stormed the gaming community with its high graphics and intense gameplay. The game presents the perfect blend of thrill and action. It is an incredible role-playing game designed by Ubisoft. So, in today’s article, we will walk through AC Odyssey Forgotten Isle. In this following article, we will cover the game and cover all the game points.
The players often try to get their hands on the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle to fight a cyclops to enjoy the game’s true essence. There are tons of things every player needs to know before diving into the Forgotten Isle. Assassin Creed Odyssey presents various maps where the players combat with mythical beasts to win the game. One of such terrifying monsters can be located in the Cave of the Forgotten Isle.
- 1 What is Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
- 2 Where is Forgotten Isle in AC Odyssey?
- 3 Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle Location
- 4 How to Open the Door of the Cave in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
- 5 Minimum Recommended Level To Enter The Cave in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle
- 6 Required Quests to Enter the Cave of Forgotten Isle
- 7 Need to complete “A god among men” Before Entering the Cave
- 8 What is Behind the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
- 9 How to Defeat Cyclops in the Cave of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
- 10 Rewards by Defeating the Cyclops
- 11 Must Read
- 12 Final Words
What is Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
The Assasin’s Creed Odyssey game features Greece’s ancient world with efficiently designed places full of wonders. The players can explore different secretive places in the game to unlock the world of new possibilities. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle is one of those places located in the northwest region of Megaris.
It is basically an Isu Valt situated in the lower parts of Isle of Thisvi in Phokis, Greece. The developers efficiently sketched the storyline that engaged a lot of players. The game highlights that the Spartan misthios Kassandra collaborated with Empedokles to enter the cave of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle during the Peloponnesian War.
It was the cave that becomes popular for its mysterious atmosphere and the Cyclops inhabitant, Brontes. The player often struggles to unlock the doors to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle. Well, no more worries now as we bring you the guide to unlocking the cave.
Where is Forgotten Isle in AC Odyssey?
Now we will look where a player can find the forgotten Isle in the AC Odyssey gameplay. In the world of Ancient Greece of the Assassin Creed Odyssey. It is a sprawling and beautiful place filled with wonders and secrets for players to explore and discover.
As the player can explore the early areas of the game, and the players will come across various unique places that they cannot access right away in the gameplay. It can be found northwest of Megaris, where the player will see the Wolf of Sparta for the first time.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle Location
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Cave of Forgotten Isle is situated on the Isle of Thisvi, which is located between Achaia, Phokis, and Megaris. The players often discover it during their map exploration journey when they are at level 20 of the game.
How to Open the Door of the Cave in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
Thus, after seeing the above topic, we will now know how a player can open the cave’s door in the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle. To unlock the gate by blocking the Forgotten Isle’s Cave path, the players will have to advance pretty far into Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. The player will find the Forgotten Isle Cave early, even before the player heads to Megaris for the first time. But the player won’t be able to enter here until they reach the level between 35 to 40.
When the player visits the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle and wants to discover the Forgotten Isle’s Cave, they will fall through a path that will reveal a massive underground cavern with some treasure chests that the player can loot in the game. The player will next go through it and underneath the rubble to find a gate that is “not of this world.“
The player shall need to level up and progress further before a player can access the area behind the gate. If a player once reaches around a level between 35 to 40, they will be able to make their path towards Greece’s southern area, where players will find one more island named Kythera Island. Here the players can find various quests, cultists, and even puzzles with other amazing secrets. It is also where players will kick off a questline that begins with a quest, ‘A God Among Men.’
In this quest, the player’s task is freeing a man who claims to be a god from an enemy stronghold nearby in the game. Then the player can head inside and free the man, which is famously known as Empedokles, and this will grant the player access to even more side quests. The player can continue down to this questline until the player is tasked with traveling to the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle Cave.
Minimum Recommended Level To Enter The Cave in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle
In the game, while a player can find the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle’s Cave early on the game. But before a player can even head towards the Megaris for the first time. The player cannot enter the cave until the player reaches a level between 35 to 40.
Required Quests to Enter the Cave of Forgotten Isle
The players must complete 3 Quests on the Island of Kythera to enter the Cave of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle, which are as follows –
- “A God Among Men”
- “Left to Dye”
- “Stairway to Olympos”
Empedokles leads the players to the Cyclops. By following Empedokles and its three quests. The player receives a glimpse of Cyclops’ lair in a cave of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle. Empedokles guides the player to the Cyclops. In order to progress in the game, the players need to defeat the Cyclops in the Cave. After successfully defeating the Cyclops, the player earns tons of in-game XPs, Polyphemos Cyclops Bludgeon, and a robust weapon that helps the players deal an additional 25% damage the terrifying bosses and in-game enemies.
Need to complete “A god among men” Before Entering the Cave
After reaching the range of levels between 35 to 40, the player will start finding various quests. It is also where the player will kick off a questline, and it begins with the quest named ‘A God Among Men.’ This quest tasks players are freeing a man who claims to be a god from an enemy stronghold nearby in the gameplay.
The player has to Head inside, and in this free, the man, who is known as Empedokles, will grant them access to the player even with more side quests. The player should continue down in this questline until the main task is with traveling to the Cave of the Forgotten Isle.
What is Behind the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
To reach the Cave of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle, the player needs a high level. After a lot of hassle, if the players successfully reach the place, they can easily locate one of 4 World Bosses, the terrifying Cyclops.
How to Defeat Cyclops in the Cave of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle?
The main challenge for the player is to defeat the Boss known as Cyclops. To beat the Cyclops, the boss fight in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, the player needs to find it first. It is a process that players have laid out in the game to see all the four artifacts needed to unlock Atlantis. By following the cult leader Empedokles and its three quests.
The player can eventually access the Cyclops’ lair in a cave beneath the Isle of Thisvi. And sometimes, it is referred to as the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Forgotten Isle. Once Empedokles tells a player to put the disc inside the slot for opening the door, there is a brief cinematic before the boss fight begins, so be ready with equipment and armor before them in the game. This article will now try to explain everything that we know about fighting the Cyclops, and it is mentioned below.
- The one main obvious thing a player should know about the Cyclops is that they can beat it by their regular shots to the eye. But not at the head, but at sight specifically, as they will hit there, it will interrupt whatever it’s doing and will cause it to briefly drop to one knee in pain, allowing the player to hit hard with melee attacks or more arrows.
- The Cyclops will focus on melee attacks, and it is the main exception when he starts stomping and will cause rocks to fall from the central ceiling. The player should Keep rolling and strafing quickly to stay out of its way as the danger zones will get marked in advance by dust falling in that particular area.
- Cyclops can also try to perform a mighty clap that creates a shockwave in a cone in front of him. Roll to the side when a player sees that coming, and it’s surprisingly deadly.
- The abilities to boost health and immunity like the Battlecry of Ares and the Second Wind are beneficial here, as the Cyclops can often catch the player in the hard-hitting combos.
- The player should roll more than they can block. In most of the Brontes’ attacks are not easily blockable, if at all, then it is often safer to be out for the player to of the way altogether.
- If the Cyclops’ right arm gets raised with hand open, it’s about to try and grab the player. It creates vast damage and must be avoided by the player. The player should roll backward or towards the right, past of the arm.
- It is very safe to be behind the Cyclops, as most of its attacks won’t reach the player there. This exception is a powerful stomp. When a player sees it, they will raise its left foot, roll backward and move away as fast as possible.
- Halfway through the fight in the game, the Cyclops will rip the club out of the wall. It will increase the chances of both the range and damage of its melee attacks, and it will give some splash damage when it strikes on the ground.
- While reaching nearly towards the end of the fight, the rocks will start to fall from the ceiling permanently. It will require the player to stay on their toes. Keep healing, and the player should focus on single, powerful strikes before getting out of harm’s way.
Rewards by Defeating the Cyclops
After completing the task of killing the Cyclops, the player will receive a massive amount of XP, not to mention Eden’s Piece. The player will also get the Polyphemos Cyclops Bludgeon and a powerful two-handed weapon that will provide an extra 25% damage on elite enemies and bosses in the gameplay.
This article covers all the critical challenges that a player has to face during the gameplay. We also provided the solutions that will help the player solve the problematic levels and enjoy the game.