Anime Fighting Simulator Boss Drops have the origin of animes like Naruto with drops – Tailed Monster Bomb, Spiral Shuriken, and Multiple Bomb Spiral Shuriken. It might seem to be less complicated if we use the ratio of 5:10. Users battle against the bosses to gain considerable new powers and rewards; every good proportion has its particular boss.
Anime Fighting Simulator is one of the famous and exciting Roblox games for online players. The concept of multiplayer battle arena format makes it more comfortable for user’s to understand various functions and techniques to play. One of the standard mechanics of this game is about a different form of boss drops for the players.
The functionality of various bosses depends on their time of fighting or fighting where no one can participate. The time limit of preparation of fight is of 14 seconds, where it allows a player to join and 3.5 minutes for the practice in which no one is allowed to enter. After all this battle functionality, players get to know their score of rewards and powers; they can also view other players’ performance cards in the boss leaderboard at last.
Table of Contents
Anime Fighting Simulator Boss
|Boss Name||Genesis||Proportions||Measure of Difficulty|
|Demon Fox||Naruto||One||Easy (4:10)|
|Broli (Broly)||Dragon Ball||Two||Hard (9:10)|
|Beast King||One Piece||Three||Moderately Hard (7:10)|
|Masked Villian||Boku No Hero Academia||Four||Moderate (7:10)|
|Beast Monke||Attack on Titan||Fire||Fairly Easy (4:10)|
|Dark Demon||Black Clover||Five per new hour||Fairly Easy (4:10)|
|Inferno||Fire Force||Revoker’s Spatial Distortion Quest||Fairly Difficult (8:10)|
|Nicholas the Renegade||Sword Art Online||Christmas Boss||Fairly Difficult (8:10)|
|Carrot||One Piece||Easter Boss||Incredibly Difficult (10:10)|
Anime Fighting Simulator Boss Drops
Drops: 1. Tailed Mode
2. Tailed Monster Bomb
3. Spiral Shuriken
4. Multiple Bomb Spiral Shuriken
Attack: 1. Swipe- It is categorized as a melee attack. While dealing damage of hit, boss swipes its hands in front of it.
2. Slam- It is categorized as the first notable attack. To deal the damage and come back in the game, the boss slams its hands onto the ground, releasing the shockwaves of yellow color.
3. Tailed Monster Bomb- It is categorized as the second special attack that comes in power a few seconds after the slam attack. It produces the vast energy ball and throws it up to its nearest player to attack.
Health: The boss’s health is measured tier wise, and health increment is directly proportional to the number of present players. Tier 5 – 1350 Tier 4 – 1250 Tier 3 – 1200 Tier 2 – 1150 Tier 1 – 1000
Drops: 1. Legendary Super Human
2. Energy Burst
3. Energy Burst
4. Meteor Shower
Attack: 1. Punch- It is categorized as a melee attack. To deal with the damage and come back, Broli punches in front of himself when he is near a player to avoid the attack.
2. Energy Burst- It is categorized as the first notable attack. For making a comeback and also for curing damages over large areas, Broli produces this power by rising from the ground, absorbing a whole amount of energy before expelling it.
3. Eraser Cannon- is categorized as a second special attack, took in charge after a few seconds of Energy Burst. This attack can heal damages twice and is considered unavoidable to hit the opponent (single player). He can combinedly perform the charging pose and extract the sizeable green beam of light
Health: The boss’s health is measured tier-wise, and health increment is directly proportional to the number of present players. Tier 5 – 1400 Tier 4 – 1275 Tier 3 – 1250 Tier 2 – 1175 Tier 1 – 1025
Drops: 1. Barrier
2. Blade Whirlwind
3. Kings Outburst
Attack: 1. Bite- It is a melee attack to make a comeback and deal damages. Beast King performs this attack as he bends back his head before biting down in front of him.
2. Lightening- is the first notable attack that damages a player within the attacking radius several times. He freezes the place before producing the lightning bolts to strike down the power.
3. Fire Beam- It is the second special attack in which the boss bends back his head before it produces the sizeable yellow beam of fire that causes explode within the surrounding of the small area after colliding and deal damage to the players.
Health: The boss’s health is measured tier-wise, and health increment is directly proportional to the number of present players. Tier 5 – 1450 Tier 4 – 1300 Tier 3 – 1275 Tier 2 – 1200 Tier 1 – 1050
Drops: 1. Air Cannon
3. Ultimate Power
4. Impact Recoil
5. Springy Limbs
Attack: 1. Punch- A melee attack used for come back and for dealing damages. The boss punches in the front of himself when he is almost near to the opponent player.
2. Air Cannon- is the first notable attack that is considered the hardest one to dodge and almost unavoidable. The boss instantly fires the blast of air that directly travels to hit the player.
3. Ultimate Power Combination- is the second special attack that comes in force after a few seconds of the first attack. This attack remains for a few seconds, which deals damage within a small area after producing a shockwave by enlarging his right arm, and punches the ground.
Health: The boss’s health is measured tier-wise, and health increment is directly proportional to the number of present players. Tier 5 – 1500 Tier 4 – 1325 Tier 3 – 1300 Tier 2 – 1225 Tier 1 – 1075
Drops: 1. Special Beast Titan
2. Rock Throw
3. Ground Smash
Attack: 1. Slap- It is a melee attack used for a comeback and for dealing damages. The boss slaps in front of himself when he is near a player.
2. Ground Smash- The special attack creates damage around him by stomping on the ground (this attack produces large debris).
3. Rock Throw- is a second special attack that comes in force after a few seconds of ground smash. Beast Monke throws numerous large rocks towards the opponent to deal damage in an area of effect.
Health: The boss’s health is measured tier-wise, and health increment is directly proportional to the number of present players. Tier 5 – 1600 Tier 4 – 1430 Tier 3 – 1375 Tier 2 – 1285 Tier 1 – 1115
Drops: 1. Stomp
2. Beam Blast
Attack: 1. Swipe- is a melee attack in which it slams its claws in front of him.
2. Fire Storm- It can deal with damage multiple times by providing numerous dark clouds to make it rain down several fire beams.
3. Stomp- is the second special attack in which the boss stomps over the ground and produces ripples of large earth that enlarges out from it to deal damage.
4. Lava Field- The third special attack deals with damage multiple times by creating large puddles of lava that appear on the ground.
5. Beam Blast- The fourth special attack creates a sizeable blue beam of energy in the chosen direction, sweeping around, damaging the affected areas.
Health: Base Health – 3200
Drops: 1. Infernal Ace
2. Infernal Fire Ball
Attack: 1. Swipe- It is a melee attack that deals damage after swiping its hand in front of him.
2. Infernal Fire Ball- is the first notable attack that produces a large explosion that initially deals with the damage. The boss charges up a giant ball of fire before shooting it to the nearest player; it holds for a few seconds before attacking.
3. Slam- The second special attack comes in power after a few seconds of Infernal Fire Ball. The boss jumps into the air before attacking back down; this performs a large shockwave and creates a sizeable giant crater that affects various damaged areas.
Health: Base Health – 2700
Nicholas the Renegade
Drops: 1. Ice Explosion
2. Ice Spikes
Attack: 1. Slam- is a melee attack to deal damage by bringing his fist down in front of him.
2. Ice Explosion- is the first notable attack in which the boss damages the players by producing a projectile of attacks after unleashing an explosion of ice.
3. Ice Spikes- It is the second special attack in which he produces ice spikes to protrude around the battle of the arena, which leads to inflicting damage to nearby players.
4. Explosive Present- The third special attack for dealing damages after explosion present falls from the sky around the battle area that explodes after a few seconds.
Health: Base Health- 3200. More than one player fighting increases health to 6000 and +200 on adding per player.
Drops: 1. Jump Flip Shock
2. Ground Shock
Attack: 1. Kick- is a melee attack for dealing damages in which he performs a slide-kick in front of the player.
2. Jump Flip Shock- is the first notable attack for curing damages and attacking nearby players. She does a backflip before coming to the ground with the power of a kick that produces a large electric shockwave.
3. Ground Shock- The second special attack in which she slams onto the ground with her hands produces large electric shockwaves that defeat the nearby players.
4. Explosive Egg- It is an “Arena Passive Attack.” Here, numerous explosive eggs fall to the ground from the sky and produce an explosion after a few seconds of dealing with damage to nearby players.
Health: Base Health – 3700