Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the foremost exciting open-world story mode adventure games, developed by the Rockstar Games in 2018. Red Dead Redemption 2 makes its entry in the Red Dead series as the third game, which the gaming community accepted with open hands. The game represents Western Midwestern areas, Southern United States, that presents the players with an incredible open-world environment, with tons of survival missions.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose is a rare Moose species that only appears in certain locations on the map. With a perfect kill, you can obtain rare items from this legendary animal. Moreover, you can gain Legendary Pelts, which can be used to trade for rare items.
In the game, the players need to hunt the gigantic mammals to ripe the in-game rewards’ benefits. Red Dead Redemption presents a stack of scary and fierce animals. Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Animals is one of those kinds, who’s dead is the ultimate achievement for many gamers.
Sounds Interesting, right? Scroll down to get the entire Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose locations, and the crafting guide.
Table of Contents
What exactly is Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose?
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a Western Culture-inspired action-thriller video game that allows users to enhance gaming experience through its First Perspective(FPP) and Third Person Perspective(TPP) modes. Rockstar Games have made sure that to include thrilling legendary animals in the game to induce more fun.
The game features 178 animals, among which some of the gigantic animals gained the Legendary crown. The Legendary Moose is one of the 16 rarest in-game mammal legendary animals. The players can identify the presence of Legendary Moose by its massive size and short grey hairs. It consumes shoots from willow, aquatic plants, and forbs, birch trees as its main foods.
A Legendary Moose’s systemic hunt can load up the player’s inventory with Legendary Moose Pelts, fur, and Legendary Moose Antler. When the player uses Antler to craft the Moose Antler Trinket, it boosts the health XP by 10 percent).
Types of Red Dead Redemption 2 Moose –
The game sketches three types of Moose –
- Western Bull Moose – Players can find this type of Moose in the native states of West Elizabeth. These are gigantic in appearance and follow an omnivore’s diet. The players can hunt down the Western Bull Moose equipping a long-scope rifle or a Bow with improved arrows.
- Western Moose – Players can track the Western Moose in the remote wood areas of West Elizabeth, New Hanover, Ambarino. They are gigantic in appearance and follows an omnivore’s diet. The players can hunt down the Western Moose equipping a long-scope rifle or a Bow with improved arrows.
- Legendary Moose – The players can rarely locate them in the regional areas of Roanoke Ridge, New Hanover, West Elizabeth. They are massive in appearance with short grey hairs and follows an omnivore’s diet. The players can hunt down the Legendary Moose equipping a long-scope rifle or a Bow with improved arrows.
Although all the Moose types are identical in appearance, they differ significantly in terms of power and skills.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose Locations
It’s quite a tricky job to track the Legendary Moose’s exact location as the game does not offer the same spawning location for the beast. You (Arthur) can start your journey on rainy nights because moose loves to travel in rains.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose spawns in the far northeast region of the map in Red Dead Redemption 2. The players can start their journey by following the train tracks heading up to the northern parts of Annesburg or the Kamassa River from Brandywine Drop in Roanoke Ridge. Now cross the stream, and move around a hundred feet. Directly probing the trees on the river track’s northern side, you can explore the Moose Tree Rub clue in Barrow Lagoon. Here, the players can enable the Eagle Eye Ability to track the clues and follow the mammal’s scent.
How to hunt Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose perfectly?
Even the most remarkable hunters feeble to captivate the gigantic beast, the Legendary Moose. Therefore, it requires a lot of homework before executing the mission to conquer the beast. The players must be cautious while hunting the Legendary Moose.
Keep scrolling down to have an eye on the step by step guide to kill the Legendary Animal Locations (Moose).
- Firstly, you need to grasp the best weapons from their inventory. A Shotgun using Slug Ammo is one of the excellent options available in the game.
- The mission starts when you approach the place of appearance of the Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose under the in-game map’s guidance.
- Now, look for a black box popping up on display indicating the Animal’s Kingdom entrance.
- Then, get down from the horse and start moving in a slow spiraled circular path until a white question mark (?) appears on display, resembling the beginning of the hunting sequence.
- You must be aware that some Legendary Animals may not appear if you have not finished the Master Hunter Challenges.
- If you can’t find the black box or white question mark(?) on display during the mission, return to your camp.
- Don’t lose hope; after a while, return and look for the Black Box again.
- At the White mark (?), presents a button that resembles the investigating of the droppings, fur, or damages the mammal left.
- It will unbox a secret path visible in the Eagle Eye Mode ( press Left Stick and Right stick simultaneously to enable the mode).
- Now, follow the path, and at the closure of the route, enable the Eagle Eye Mode again.
- Now, explore the second of the three animal evidence markers. Then, redo the above procedure again to get hold of the third piece of evidence, with your ears stuck on animals and crouch.
- Move slowly, following the path, under the guidance of the Eagle Eye Mode, to grab the beast.
- Use an upgraded Dead Eye to aim and generate a powerful hit on the head of Legendary Moose. By using Dead Eye you can slow down the time to aim perfectly on the head of animals. The beast must be encountered by consecutive quick hits, as the animals seek a path of escapism to save their lives. However, if the animal escapes, you must return to the camp for rest.
- After the systemic hunt, approach the Legendary Moose to skin it.
Drops from Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose
Red Dead Redemption game avails the Perfect Hunter with a heap of exciting in-game rewards, depending on the hunting mechanism and quality.
Materials players can earn by hunting and skinning the animal are as follows –
|Perfect kill||Perfect Moose fur||$7.5|
|Good kill||Good Moose fur||$4.5|
|Legendary Only||Legendary Moose Pelts||$35|
|Poor Kill||Poor Moose fur||$3|
|Legendary Only||Legendary Moose Antler||$0|
Crafting Guide for Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose
Scroll down to find the complete list of items crafted from the materials obtained from the Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Moose –
|Item Name||How to Unlock||Price|
|Legendary Moose Hunting Jacket||Legendary Pronghorn Hide, Perfect Moose Pelt||$35.00|
|Legendary Moose Hunting Jacket||Legendary Moose Pelt, Perfect Wolf Pelt||$24.00|
|Moose Batwing Chaps||Perfect Moose Pelt||$10.00|
|Legendary Moose Moccasins||Legendary Moose Pelt, Perfect Cow Hide||$22.00|
|Moose Range Gloves||Prefect Moose Pelt||$22.00|
|Mosse Half Chaps||Perfect Moose Pelt||$10.00|
Trappers can be used to sell the items obtained from hunting and other actions. They reward very well for some rare items. So make sure you travel to the Trapper and sell your hunting items.
|Name of Recipe||Type||How to Obtain||Effect||Price|
|Moose Antler Trinket||Health||Legendary Moose Antler||Boosts your health XP gain by 10%||$19|
|Crafting Ingredients||Used for||It makes|
|Moose Antlers||Main Campfire||Moose Antlers|
Red Dead Redemption game has opened a new world of possibilities for gamers to explore human survival’s intense mechanism. Rockstar Games have really created a large bugless mechanism for the game where players can enjoy as well as explore new things. The Legendary Moose is one of the fieriest legendary animals that every player wants to hunt. After reading the complete article, players get a boost to conquer the gaming world of Red Dead Redemption 2.
So why are you waiting? Get all the information and begin your hunt for the Legendary Moose.