If you love fantasy and action simultaneously, then the Genshin Impact game is the right choice for you. But to play this amazing video game, we need to know how to run it on a PC or android phone. Altogether we can say, to run this game, we need to know about Genshin Impact Requirements. To play this game, we need to follow only a few steps. Then the fantasy world is waiting for you.
Table of Contents
Genshin Impact Requirements on the Industry:
The anime-based game from miHoYo is taking the industry by storm. With its beautiful and eye-catching location and settings, the game leaves us wondering how can it be a free game to play.
Even though the game is still rising and pre-registrations are going on, the crowd is excited to receive it as it offers platform-wide gameplay. You can run it on your PC, Android, iPhone, or Play Station.
So, let’s dive into what are the minimum Genshin Impact Requirements to play the game and maximum Genshin Impact requirements to get a feel of this fantastic game fully.
On your Computer:
To run a game, your computer needs to meet the minimum requirements to support the bulk of the game. It is a concerning factor for most of the new-gen games releasing this year or the next year. But with Genshin Impact it asks for an average computer to feel the wind.
Minimum Genshin Impact Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or Equivalent processors.
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Higher
- Video Card: NVIDIA GT 1030, equivalent or higher.
- Dedicated Video RAM: 2 GB
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB
- To run the game on its Low to Medium settings the player can opt for the above specifications to feel lag-less higher frames per second experience.
However, for players who are streamers, hardcore player or maybe want to feel the real beauty of the gameplay can opt for Recommended Requirements to play the game on the highest possible settings. Even these are minimal for next-gen gaming PCs.
Recommended Genshin Impact Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 equivalent or Higher.
- RAM: 16 GB or Higher.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Higher.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 equivalent or Higher.
- Dedicated Video RAM: 6 GB.
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB.
How to Download on PC?
Genshin Impact is available for the player for free to get on PC. And here are the steps to that:
- Open Google Search bar.
- Search for “Genshin Impact“.
- Go for the very first search result, and it welcomes you with incredible music playing in the background.
- On the very front page, you get all the links, choose Windows, and get the launcher downloaded.
- Now, wait for the launcher to download and install the game on your PC.
Visit Here: https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en
Follow last three steps as mentioned before.
However, miHoYo hasn’t left the Android crowd disappointed as they launched the game on Android and made it free to play. So, here are the Genshin Impact requirements for your Android device.
For your android
The creators of Genshin Impact made sure that the Android players across any region can play the game quickly, so they kept the game lighter and easy to download on install. It is readily available on Google Play, showing a size of 137 MB. But the game needs at least 8 GB of free space.
- Compatibility requirements: Arm v8a 64-bit device
- Memory: 3 GB and above
- OS: Android 7.0 or above
- Storage: 8 GB of space.
Even though the game can run on any budget android devices, make sure you get the space to hold this superb game.
Recommended Genshin Impact Requirements:
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Kirin 810, and above.
RAM: 4 GB and above.
Recommended system: Android 8.1 or above systems.
Storage: 10 GB
Download the game from the Google Play store.
For Your iPhone:
The file size for the game on the iPhone is the same as Android, which is 8 GB of storage. And make sure the iOS version is 9.0 or above. Here is the list of all iOS devices you can run this game on, check you have the one.
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro (2nd generation) 12.9 inches
- iPad Pro (2nd generation) 10.5 inches
- iPad Pro (3rd generation) 11 inches
- iPad Pro (3rd generation) 12.9 inches
- iPad Pro (4th generation) 11 inches
- iPad Pro (4th generation) 12.9 inches
Lastly, the game is also available for PS4. With the launch of PS5, it is entirely predictable that it won’t take long for this game to migrate to PS5.
So here goes all you need to know and adjust to run this beautiful game on your system, whichever it might be.
Genshin Impact has caused an uproar in all PC gaming as well as mobile gaming communities. With opportunities to play with your friends, the players find it quite interesting.